Democrats are losing minority voters in LARGE numbers

The fruit of Republican Economic Policies.

Zzz.

Trite bullshit from the derp who can't handle the truth. So typical.

Meanwhile, back ON topic, is it true that the Dims cannot count on minorities to vote for the Failed ONE in such huge numbers this time?

:lol:

Name at least two Republican economic policies and offer evidence on how they worked in the past.

Off topic, as I noted.

We could talk about successful Dim economic policies, but that's in the myth section of the library.

Anyway, the topic, you derp, is the loss by the Dims of minority support at the polls.

The number of black and Hispanic registered voters has taken an enormous decline since four years ago and has the Obama campaign scrambling to sign up voters. The number of black voters dropped 7 percent, while Hispanic voters fell 5 percent, the first time it has dropped in almost 40 years. The decrease is being attributed to the struggling economy, which made it necessary for many to relocate in search of jobs. The strong turnout for Obama among the two groups is credited with helping him secure the presidency in 2008, and massive voter-registration pushes are starting across the country. That push is made more complicated by new legislation passed in eight states that require voters to show state-issued photo ID cards.

Read it at The Washington Post May 4, 2012 5:20 PM

Cheat Sheet - The Daily Beast

LMAO keep up the racial nonsense :clap2::clap2:

In short minorities are starting to realize they don't need government to be successful individuals??

The DNC should know they have problems when there is a black Tea Party chapter in Compton, CA...

Zzz.

Meanwhile, back ON topic, is it true that the Dims cannot count on minorities to vote for the Failed ONE in such huge numbers this time?

Name at least two Republican economic policies and offer evidence on how they worked in the past.
I'll name one dickweed.

The GOP opposed EVERY spending bill that obamqbucks put forth. They opposed them and as such we are slowly climbing out of the hole.

Zzz.

Tax cuts + Spending cuts = roaring 20s.

No HONEST person would object to validating the eligibility of anyone trying to cast a vote.

That statement tells all............

And for those that wine and cry, minorities can't afford to get an ID, well they can always buy one less pack of smokes, one less movie channel for a month or one less box of twinkies and afford the darn 5.00 for ID

So...you are saying that citizens should have to pay for what's considered a right in the constitution? Guess the constitution is only valid when a right winter is ranting about it.

maybe minorities have finally figured out that when there is a republican president, they can find work, when there is demorat in office, they all lose thier jobs and move to red states or back home to mexico.

No HONEST person would object to validating the eligibility of anyone trying to cast a vote.

That statement tells all............

And for those that wine and cry, minorities can't afford to get an ID, well they can always buy one less pack of smokes, one less movie channel for a month or one less box of twinkies and afford the darn 5.00 for ID

So...you are saying that citizens should have to pay for what's considered a right in the constitution? Guess the constitution is only valid when a right winter is ranting about it.
I am willing for the USG to pay the cost of the ID for those that cannot afford it. After all, we already send them food stamps, money, etc. Just give 'em an ID. NO CHARGE! I'll buy 20 of them a week through September myself!

That doesn't fit the liberal argument though because they don't want to lose the fraudulent votes.

Afros don't have the mental capacity to vote for someone other than a Democrat.
Crude.

I read the article just fine. The racial comment was for fools like you niga
Cruder.

As for voter ID, I favor the purple ink finger...must be the middle finger of the left hand and it dyed purple for all three joints.

Then when it's all over we can simultaneously shoot purple birds at BOZObama as he makes his clown car exit.

So what you're saying is only the black man can use the n word? Fuck that. He users it in every other post. I use it back in his face and I'm the bad guy? Fuck that.

Sad because you can't call blacks ******? I'm sure you make up for when you're driving all alone. Hahahaha.

So what you're saying is only the black man can use the n word? Fuck that. He users it in every other post. I use it back in his face and I'm the bad guy? Fuck that.
I was unaware of your histories in that regard. He made a racist statement. You used the N word. I find the latter cruder.

I've been on here long enough for EVERYONE to know where I stand racially. Yours is a response of ignorance

Grampa likes calling blacks "*******". Now he's just trying to justify it. It's fun to watch.

The number of black and Hispanic registered voters has taken an enormous decline since four years ago and has the Obama campaign scrambling to sign up voters. The number of black voters dropped 7 percent, while Hispanic voters fell 5 percent, the first time it has dropped in almost 40 years. The decrease is being attributed to the struggling economy, which made it necessary for many to relocate in search of jobs. The strong turnout for Obama among the two groups is credited with helping him secure the presidency in 2008, and massive voter-registration pushes are starting across the country. That push is made more complicated by new legislation passed in eight states that require voters to show state-issued photo ID cards.

Read it at The Washington Post May 4, 2012 5:20 PM

Cheat Sheet - The Daily Beast

LMAO keep up the racial nonsense :clap2::clap2:

In short minorities are starting to realize they don't need government to be successful individuals??

The DNC should know they have problems when there is a black Tea Party chapter in Compton, CA...

Why would that surprise you, Nat Turner and Denmark Vessey were betrayed by self-hating blacks. So, why can't some coons have a tea party chapter in Compton, CA? Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson must be the HNIC for the chapter.

I was unaware of your histories in that regard. He made a racist statement. You used the N word. I find the latter cruder.

I've been on here long enough for EVERYONE to know where I stand racially. Yours is a response of ignorance

Grampa likes calling blacks "*******". Now he's just trying to justify it. It's fun to watch.

Spoken like a man with no moral fiber. As soon as you can kill whitey it'll all be good.

Spoken like a man with no moral fiber. As soon as you can kill whitey it'll all be good.

Hey, that's what my dad said when he gave me my first gun.

I rest my case.

Anyway....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2lZB3ook7A&feature=youtube_gdata_player]AC/DC-Have A Drink On Me - YouTube[/ame]

I know grandpa doesn't take those lefty lunatics seriously. the left has such a reputation of lying to the stupid to make them beleive that Reagan and both Bush's caused the curren Obama/Pelosi/Reid recession. Only cockroaches/those living under a rock and people pretending to be "Part Native American" fall for that chit.

GMY....don't engage in Cantor with this hateful racist victim of the Communist machine.
He's gonna try to pull ya down to his level.
He doesn't get WE ALL ARE AMERICANS without divide.

That push is made more complicated by new legislation passed in eight states that require voters to show state-issued photo ID cards.

gee, what a coincidence

is that when registering or when voting ??? (Hint) if having to showing photo ID cards prevents the minorities, poor and elderly from voting, why not just use it to keep them from registering?

One must show state issued ID in IL to buy liquor or cigarettes if the cashier thinks you look under 40, (picture license, ticket won't do; military ID, or passport), no exceptions.

One must show both a picture ID and proof of residence-a current month utility bill, mortgage bill, or rental receipt to sign up for park district activities or a library card.

Asking that people get a picture ID from the state-with the state paying for those without driver's license, is not draconian.

Forum List

Back