Democrats are losing minority voters in LARGE numbers

Afros don't have the mental capacity to vote for someone other than a Democrat.
Crude.

you are too lazy to read and comprehend the topic of your own OP. This has nothing to do with "racial nonsense", but an idiot like yourself can't be bothered to read the article.

“The only explanation out there is the massive job loss and home mortgage foreclosures, which disproportionately affected minorities,” said Antonio Gonzalez, president of the William C. Velasquez Institute, a nonpartisan policy group that focuses on Latinos. “When you move, you lose your registration.”

Political strategists and election experts are divided on whether registrations will rise to their previous levels. But the prospect of a tight race between President Obama and Mitt Romney, the presumptive Republican nominee, has placed great importance on getting eligible Americans to register and vote.

The decline in minority registration “is obviously an area of concern,” said Democratic strategist Simon Rosenberg, president of NDN, a left-leaning think tank.

But he predicted the Obama campaign “will have enough money and enough focus to mitigate the problem. . . . They have five months to get the electorate looking the way they want.”

Voter registration down among Hispanics, blacks - The Washington Post

I read the article just fine. The racial comment was for fools like you niga
Cruder.

As for voter ID, I favor the purple ink finger...must be the middle finger of the left hand and it dyed purple for all three joints.

Then when it's all over we can simultaneously shoot purple birds at BOZObama as he makes his clown car exit.

So what you're saying is only the black man can use the n word? Fuck that. He users it in every other post. I use it back in his face and I'm the bad guy? Fuck that.

Afros don't have the mental capacity to vote for someone other than a Democrat.
Crude.

I read the article just fine. The racial comment was for fools like you niga
Cruder.

As for voter ID, I favor the purple ink finger...must be the middle finger of the left hand and it dyed purple for all three joints.

Then when it's all over we can simultaneously shoot purple birds at BOZObama as he makes his clown car exit.

So what you're saying is only the black man can use the n word? Fuck that. He users it in every other post. I use it back in his face and I'm the bad guy? Fuck that.
I was unaware of your histories in that regard. He made a racist statement. You used the N word. I find the latter cruder.

Crude.

Cruder.

I was unaware of your histories in that regard. He made a racist statement. You used the N word. I find the latter cruder.

I've been on here long enough for EVERYONE to know where I stand racially. Yours is a response of ignorance

That push is made more complicated by new legislation passed in eight states that require voters to show state-issued photo ID cards.

gee, what a coincidence

is that when registering or when voting ??? (Hint) if having to showing photo ID cards prevents the minorities, poor and elderly from voting, why not just use it to keep them from registering?

The whining ninnys are ACTUALLY objecting to the prevention of voter fraud.

The guys braying about it are totally transparent.

I don't care if EVERY eligible legal voter registers and votes and I further don't care if some of them are easily misled into believing that the liberal Democratics are the ones who are looking out for them. It's a fucking deliberate lie and the deception of the DNC is appalling. But they can all be misled and vote Democrat anyway.

What I don't want is for the liberal Democrat fuckers to register the dead or to get illegal aliens or even legal aliens to vote.

No HONEST person would object to validating the eligibility of anyone trying to cast a vote.

Democrats are FOR voter fraud.

I've been on here long enough for EVERYONE to know where I stand racially. Yours is a response of ignorance

Well then bite my ignorant ass, you narcissist. Do you actually think I read all your posts?

Last edited:
No HONEST person would object to validating the eligibility of anyone trying to cast a vote.

That statement tells all............

And for those that wine and cry, minorities can't afford to get an ID, well they can always buy one less pack of smokes, one less movie channel for a month or one less box of twinkies and afford the darn 5.00 for ID

Well then bite my ignorant ass, you narcissist. Do you actually think I read all your posts?

I've been on here for nearly a year. That does not require you to read all my posts to know my temperment.

Wearin' a fuckin' tin foil hat if I had to guess.

He's right. He can deal with that racist salt and for you to get all santicmonious about it is ridiculous.
No need to posture yourself about it. Some would read this and say that I am right. I already pos-repped him for pissin' nimoff.

And I appreciated that. But its one thing for the opposition to label me. It's entirely another when someone with a brain does it.

The fruit of Republican Economic Policies.

Zzz.

Trite bullshit from the derp who can't handle the truth. So typical.

Meanwhile, back ON topic, is it true that the Dims cannot count on minorities to vote for the Failed ONE in such huge numbers this time?

:lol:

Name at least two Republican economic policies and offer evidence on how they worked in the past.

Forum List

Back