Democrats Are Freaking Out

It's fun to listen to all you "self appointed" experts on the right wing trying to keep your fading hopes up by writing these cute little posts. This means nothing except some little dweeb is leaking information critical of Hillary Clinton.
:boohoo:
dude, how many trump threads in here. you really went there? hahaahahahahahahaha:2up:

It's fun to listen to all you "self appointed" experts on the right wing trying to keep your fading hopes up by writing these cute little posts. This means nothing except some little dweeb is leaking information critical of Hillary Clinton.
The Left and the elite wanting to silence dissent....is as old as the hills. It is a natural inclination,

Not really, but I wouldn't complain if your whining stopped for a little while.
You should not confuse reality with whining.
they have no sense of reality.

dude, how many trump threads in here. you really went there? hahaahahahahahahaha:2up:

Trump the threads.

The Left and the elite wanting to silence dissent....is as old as the hills. It is a natural inclination,

You mean like birth certificates, FEMA prisons, Walmart tunnels, and BenghaziBenghazuBenghazi?
exactly, when all that reality is ignored by the media but mentioned daily by those who care, then the whining left can't stop themselves, nor the media.

Trump the threads.
Hearts or Diamonds?

You mean like birth certificates, FEMA prisons, Walmart tunnels, and BenghaziBenghazuBenghazi?
exactly, when all that reality is ignored by the media but mentioned daily by those who care, then the whining left can't stop themselves, nor the media.

All that reality? You mean that instead of being embarrassed because you fell for all that crap, you're still willing to claim it's true?

All that reality? You mean that instead of being embarrassed because you fell for all that crap, you're still willing to claim it's true?
Like?

No doubt the Bush crime family really hates Trump after he turned Little Jebby into mush and condemned W for his stupid war. When you shit on the Bush family, you sometimes end up dead. Look what happened to Saddam after he tried to kill HW...W got pissed and killed him back.

Nice family. They have much in common with the Clinton crime family.
I guess that is why the two are trying to share a dynastic succession to the POTUS.

WOW! BREAKING=> Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich - Who Was MURDERED in DC - Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.

Seth Rich’s father Joel told reporters, “If it was a robbery — it failed because he still has his watch, he still has his money — he still has his credit cards, still had his phone so it was a wasted effort except we lost a life.”...

Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.

Last edited:
Unless it's burning the American flag type free speech.
That all these American flag burning Marxist commit so much violence and hate on America should tell us all we need to know about their nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton.

He is a libtard, being confused is their normal behavior.

I love it, let's use it from now on, Burning American flag Democratic Party hitlery's supporters

I wonder what gems they will pull out of these emails.

News from The Associated Press

The State Department has turned over 44 previously-unreleased Hillary Clinton email exchanges that the Democratic presidential nominee failed to include among the 30,000 private messages she turned over to the government last year. They show her interacting with lobbyists, political and Clinton Foundation donors and business interests as secretary of state.

The conservative legal group Judicial Watch obtained the emails as part of its lawsuit against the State Department. They cover Clinton's first three months as secretary of state in early 2009, a period for which Clinton did not turn over any emails to the State Department last year. The government found the newly disclosed messages during a search of agency computer files from longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

In one instance, Clinton exchanged messages with a senior Morgan Stanley investment executive whom she met with later that year at her office in Washington. They were among 246 pages of Abedin messages turned over to Judicial Watch.

Clinton campaign officials did not immediately answer questions about the issue.

Oh yeah, we're freaking out: LMAO @ right wing desperation. Your boy Trump is at a 12.3% chance of winning as of today.
CpGenyJVIAEnLqo.jpg:large

Forum List

Back