Democrats Are Doves, Just As We Always Knew

CNN reporter says eyewitnesses saw a convoy of ISIS personnel leaving the area shortly after the attack..I wonder if we killed them?

Obabbles warns those who remain with ISIS they will wind up lonely...what is he a personal counselor?. What a pussy. Why doesn't he say they will end up fucking dead?

lonely, as in separated from the 5 other Arab Countries that have taken up arms against ISIS..... duuuuurrrrrrrrr.

Obabbles warns those who remain with ISIS they will wind up lonely...what is he a personal counselor?. What a pussy. Why doesn't he say they will end up fucking dead?

lonely, as in separated from the 5 other Arab Countries that have taken up arms against ISIS..... duuuuurrrrrrrrr.
That would be singular...as in "taken up arm". Their contribution is underwhelming.

Well, this thread is going well. So far no one's disproved the title. Just lots of diversions. LMAO.

Why the need to disprove it? Warmongering is not exactly an enviable character trait.

So you're party's full of doves.

You're confirming that for me, right?

Hey, I own it if you want to call me a warmonger for slamming the enemy.

So are you confirming the dove label???

You were wrong about Iraq. I was right. Who was the dove?

Oh, I was right, darling.....it just takes other people months and years to finally catch up to my position. :)
Democrats Are Doves, Just As We Always Knew

the Democrat's voted with Bush to go invade Iraq.

PC wanted proof insisting nobody could debunk her thread (their,they're) there it is ... as a service I provided her a spelling lesson too ... no charge either.

Siete: "The Democrats voted with Bush to go invade Iraq."

Did you actually walk right into my trap, Siete? Do you know how many liberals have blamed Bush for all these years who said he only invaded because of his daddy?

So thanks for that admission for starters. I'm sure there are people who will find that enlightening.

Secondy,

WHY DID DEMOCRATS SUPPORT BUSH IN INVASION OF IRAQ?

And finally, nice to admit that for 2003, but today's Democrat Party is the Dove Party.

The Democrats, wisely, didn't support the Iraq disaster. They voted 147 to 110 against it.

As thread after thread on this board shows, Democrats are weak on National Security. Even when Obama is pretending to be a strong CINC, no one believes him.

This entire current mess is due to the vacuum Obama caused by pulling everyone, not just troops, but other eyes and ears needed for intel out of Iraq.

This has always been the case and always will be.

So the pin prick attacks took out a few antennaes, a few windows, small parts of buildings, maybe a handful of terrorists. The efficacy of the air strikes will diminish as jihadis blend into the population.

If you're going to wage war, do it right or not at all.

More proof of WEAKNESS on NATIONAL SECURITY.
now now Econ, you are only telling half the story and putting all the blame on Obama....Tsk tsk....

You're right. I am only telling part of the story. You and I could probably have an honest discussion about that on another thread. But the purpose of this thread's a little different.
Being partisan doesn't mean people will listen to you

I see the partisan game of Republicans pretending Democrats aren't as willing to pointlessly invade, bomb, and overthrow governments as Republicans is still going on. Of course, Democrats appreciate this denial of reality from Republicans, as it helps them among voters who are actually against this nonsense.

Oh right, and the polls back that up. roll eyes.
Right, because I'm sure anti-war voters turned out overwhelmingly for John McCain or Mitt Romney.

You're welcome to derail the thread and make it about McCain or Romney. Doesn't bother me.

But still doesn't change the fact THE POLLS SHOW THE COUNTRY KNOWS WHAT WEAKLINGS LIBS LIKE OBAMA ARE.
Link?
So I was apparently "derailing the thread," but asking for proof of her assertions clearly makes EconChick unable to reply at all.

The Iraqi army is stronger in numbers but weak on leadership...But still you have divisions of ethnicity and religion sects that are poor at soldiering..

Still, Lt. Gen. John N. Bednarek, who heads the office of security cooperation at the United States Embassy in Baghdad, said at a closed hearing of the Senate Armed Services Committee that some of the Iraqi soldiers who guarded the Green Zone in the capital had come to work wearing civilian clothes under their military uniform, according to one senator. The implication was that the troops were prepared to strip to civilian attire and flee if they came under heavy attack.

“That was a surprise to everybody, to have four major divisions fold as quickly as they did without even fighting,” said Senator Joe Manchin III, a West Virginia Democrat on the committee.

The United States spent about $25 billion to train and equip Iraq’s security forces and provide installations for these forces from the start of the war until September 2012, according to a report by the special inspector general on Iraq. And Iraq has spent billions of dollars of its own money since then to acquire or order F-16 fighter jets, M-1 battle tanks, Apache helicopter gunships, Hellfire missiles and other weapons.

The Iraqi Army Was Crumbling Long Before Its Collapse, U.S. Officials Say

But let's blame Oblama for the chicken shit Iraqi soldiers..

No blame there but he does get the blame for exacerbating the problem by using a flawed plan. Do you honestly think air strikes are going to stop these roaches?

The Iraqi army is stronger in numbers but weak on leadership...But still you have divisions of ethnicity and religion sects that are poor at soldiering..

Still, Lt. Gen. John N. Bednarek, who heads the office of security cooperation at the United States Embassy in Baghdad, said at a closed hearing of the Senate Armed Services Committee that some of the Iraqi soldiers who guarded the Green Zone in the capital had come to work wearing civilian clothes under their military uniform, according to one senator. The implication was that the troops were prepared to strip to civilian attire and flee if they came under heavy attack.

“That was a surprise to everybody, to have four major divisions fold as quickly as they did without even fighting,” said Senator Joe Manchin III, a West Virginia Democrat on the committee.

The United States spent about $25 billion to train and equip Iraq’s security forces and provide installations for these forces from the start of the war until September 2012, according to a report by the special inspector general on Iraq. And Iraq has spent billions of dollars of its own money since then to acquire or order F-16 fighter jets, M-1 battle tanks, Apache helicopter gunships, Hellfire missiles and other weapons.

The Iraqi Army Was Crumbling Long Before Its Collapse, U.S. Officials Say

But let's blame Oblama for the chicken shit Iraqi soldiers..

No blame there but he does get the blame for exacerbating the problem by using a flawed plan. Do you honestly think air strikes are going to stop these roaches?

The ones killed by the bombs are stopped, and drones seem to find command staff. Since none of our troops have been killed, I see this as a win-win for our side. Sadly, the RW crazy set see's any success by the current administration as a personal affront and a reason to whine.

CNN reporter says eyewitnesses saw a convoy of ISIS personnel leaving the area shortly after the attack..I wonder if we killed them?

A convoy of personnel? Is that like a murder of crows? So a CNN Reporter was told by an anonymous source that a convoy of personnel left the area after the attack. Are we therefore to conclude the attack was a failure and a waster of time and munitions? I don't, not only is the source unidentified, but the phrase is a bit vague, if not ridiculous.

Liberals hate the US, well our capitalist way of life to be exact, so opposing US power around the world via the military or companies is par for the course.

They only like themselves and want to steal everything from you in the name of "leveling the playing field," because again they hate this country and you...

Forum List

Back