Democrats Are Doves, Just As We Always Knew

I love watching libs squirm like worms on a fishing hook when they're publicly reminded of their cowardice.

There are few life forms lower than the Common American Chickenhawk (domesticus fatassicus). While they sit safe at home, they demand American servicemen fight and die not for national security, but for the glory of their political party. Then they demand that anyone except themselves pay for it all.

Most Common American Chickenhawks slunk back into dark slimy crevices and shrivelled away after Bush left office. You can tell when one of the few remaining specimens pokes their heads out, due to the foul stench of cowardice and moochery that surrounds them.

I see the partisan game of Republicans pretending Democrats aren't as willing to pointlessly invade, bomb, and overthrow governments as Republicans is still going on. Of course, Democrats appreciate this denial of reality from Republicans, as it helps them among voters who are actually against this nonsense.

As thread after thread on this board shows, Democrats are weak on National Security. Even when Obama is pretending to be a strong CINC, no one believes him.

This entire current mess is due to the vacuum Obama caused by pulling everyone, not just troops, but other eyes and ears needed for intel out of Iraq.

This has always been the case and always will be.

So the pin prick attacks took out a few antennaes, a few windows, small parts of buildings, maybe a handful of terrorists. The efficacy of the air strikes will diminish as jihadis blend into the population.

If you're going to wage war, do it right or not at all.

More proof of WEAKNESS on NATIONAL SECURITY.
now now Econ, you are only telling half the story and putting all the blame on Obama....Tsk tsk....

As thread after thread on this board shows, Democrats are weak on National Security. Even when Obama is pretending to be a strong CINC, no one believes him.

This entire current mess is due to the vacuum Obama caused by pulling everyone, not just troops, but other eyes and ears needed for intel out of Iraq.

So the pin prick attacks took out a few antennaes, a few windows, small parts of buildings, maybe a handful of terrorists. The efficacy of the air strikes will diminish as jihadis blend into the population.

now now Econ, you are only telling half the story and putting all the blame on Obama....Tsk tsk....

You're right. I am only telling part of the story. You and I could probably have an honest discussion about that on another thread. But the purpose of this thread's a little different.

I see the partisan game of Republicans pretending Democrats aren't as willing to pointlessly invade, bomb, and overthrow governments as Republicans is still going on. Of course, Democrats appreciate this denial of reality from Republicans, as it helps them among voters who are actually against this nonsense.

Oh right, and the polls back that up. roll eyes.

The hawks gave us the disaster of Vietnam and the disaster of Iraq. Why would anyone be troubled at being a called a dove?

Thanks for the confirmation, dude.

See folks, Carbon backs me up that their doves.

The hawks gave us the disaster of Vietnam and the disaster of Iraq. Why would anyone be troubled at being a called a dove?
Actually the disaster of Vietnam came from the doves, who declared we had lost after Tet, even though the Vietcong was wiped out in that encounter.
The hawks saved the bacon in Iraq, pressing ahead with the winning surge while the doves whined the war was lost.
Why are you so consistently wrong? I know the answer: low information.

Actually the disaster of Vietnam came from the doves, who declared we had lost after Tet, even though the Vietcong was wiped out in that encounter.
The hawks saved the bacon in Iraq, pressing ahead with the winning surge while the doves whined the war was lost.
Why are you so consistently wrong? I know the answer: low information.

Very well said. Some of these people could actually learn something from your little history lesson on VN but they're too fucking indoctrinated to.

I disagree that what is going on over there is National Security....what's going on over there is NOT national security, again in my opinion...

And I am a DOVE, have always been a DOVE and will forever be a DOVE....but at least I know my weaknesses! :D

And I do know that our Nation needs BOTH DOVES AND HAWKS, and the hawks will win out every once in a while.

OUR NATION, needs BOTH.

We need the DOVES to reign in the HAWKS, always wanting WAR first and foremost, we need the HAWKS to out scream the DOVES and win the battle between the two, when it IS absolutely necessary for our own protection!!!! It's a balance of the two that truly protects us all.

I disagree that what is going on over there is National Security....what's going on over there is NOT national security, again in my opinion...

And I am a DOVE, have always been a DOVE and will forever be a DOVE....but at least I know my weaknesses! :D

And I do know that our Nation needs BOTH DOVES AND HAWKS, and the hawks will win out every once in a while.

OUR NATION, needs BOTH.

We need the DOVES to reign in the HAWKS, always wanting WAR first and foremost, we need the HAWKS to out scream the DOVES and win the battle between the two, when it IS absolutely necessary for our own protection!!!! It's a balance of the two that truly protects us all.

Great post. A serious conversation. But having worked around military people my whole life, I don't know anyone who wants war first. Even every single alleged hawk has sat back and watched diplomacy and half measures do more damage before finally saying, do this job right and do it well. Just like Powell used to say.

684px-Hsas-chart_with_header.svg.png

If its one thing the RW'er love is they LOVE to fear. Terrorists coming to America...Sure! Brown people coming across the border? ...More Please! Blacks doing stuff while black? My Fav!

Right, because I'm sure anti-war voters turned out overwhelmingly for John McCain or Mitt Romney.

and you back up your IQ under 70 idiot status .... their? really ? LMAO

So far you've contributed a lot of substance to the debate, troll.

LOL

No one cares what u say.
What debate?

Right, because I'm sure anti-war voters turned out overwhelmingly for John McCain or Mitt Romney.

You're welcome to derail the thread and make it about McCain or Romney. Doesn't bother me.

But still doesn't change the fact THE POLLS SHOW THE COUNTRY KNOWS WHAT WEAKLINGS LIBS LIKE OBAMA ARE.

and you back up your IQ under 70 idiot status .... their? really ? LMAO

So far you've contributed a lot of substance to the debate, troll.

LOL

No one cares what u say.
What debate?

Well it's true, it seems you're pretty incapable of debate. LOL

The word is 'they're'.

The doves didn't think invading Iraq was a brilliant idea. They were proven correct. As one of them, then, I was proven correct.

Forum List

Back