Democrats and Obama have given campaign gold to the next gop/indy nominee

It'd really depend on who the nominee is, and whether these scandals are still relevant in 3 years.

2014 as well.

Scandals like this won't paint the whole Democratic party.

Even if Obama really gets hit (hasn't really happened yet), it's not going to make a substantial difference in 2014.

It might taint Hilary or Biden in 2016 - but I don't think either of them are going to be the nominee anyway.

They won't be relevant in 2 weeks- The GOP is losing votes with this baloney. Real conservatives agree with the national security policies left over from Bush, and Bengazi and IRS, no there there....but keep digging. lol

We stopped having any say in the presidential election when Obama was elected. We won't ever get that opportunity again. People who don't see it are fooling themselves, and are 2/3 of the reason it happened. You didn't wake up in time...and you still haven't.

Is USMB the last bastion of where there are no libs who have issues with ANY of these "scandals"??:lol: I've heard from some of my left leaning family and friends who have admitted that some of this is more than a little bit concerning. Even libs in the media are expressing their dissatisfaction and disappointment in the administration.

Is USMB the last bastion of where there are no libs who have issues with ANY of these "scandals"??:lol: I've heard from some of my left leaning family and friends who have admitted that some of this is more than a little bit concerning. Even libs in the media are expressing their dissatisfaction and disappointment in the administration.

Libs here = Blind cocksucking sheep

I think most of the lefties at usmb are mentally ill.

And I say that in perfect seriousness.

Libs would vote for Hitler-D

I don't see a glimmer of gold

Libs did vote for Hitler.

And the Germans were lucky; Hitler at least wanted to protect Germans...if they were the right sort.

Obama has no such devotion. He doesn't give a shit if all of us are killed.

Government is trying to protect us - even though we may disagree with some of the methods.

Corporations exploit us - for profit.

I think most of the lefties at usmb are mentally ill.

And I say that in perfect seriousness.

Look who's talking!!! :lol:

Oh.......concerned......disappointed........troubled.......

I think most Democrats see the truth.

There will always be fanatics willing to defend to the end.

Forum List

Back