Democrats Agree = Jussie Smollett deserves double reparations for being black and gay

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
Jussie Smollett is really a great example of what the "ism" stuff is today. Here we have a black millionaire Hollywood star, and clearly he isn't very happy. Is he a "victim?"

LOL!!!

Poor poor "victim" Jussie. He is ABOVE THE LAW. He flashed the BLACK POWER fist in the WH. And he is rich rich rich....

so, Democrats say, we need to pay him TWICE for being black and gay.....

REPARATIONS

tax the poor to pay Jussie - LOL!!!

The real truth is that Jussie Smollett is a beacon of light into the current state of "civil rights." There aren't any "ism" acts out there to justify all the leftist race/gender baiting, so they invent their own...

Who are the haters?

A: Smollett and those behind him

Who lied?

Who are the practicing BIGOTS?

Who was behind him, who manipulated all of the necessary Chicago agents to allow Smollett to get away/off without consequence???

ONE CLUE might be this....

The cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief was "organizing" HATE HOAXES, and the proof of that is coming....

• Banned
"bigoted" = telling THE TRUTH about the LIES of the LEFT....

Bigot is as Bigot does....

I want that motherfucker in jail for life.

Well that's unlikely, as there's a school of thought that reparations can cashed in for time-served. Considering that he's apparently entitled to double reparations, then whatever federal charges he might end up facing time for would be hacked by at least a few years (depending on the going exchange rate).

Hopefully the freak will soon qualify for triple reparations.

Black, Gay, and Felon. ... :thup: .. :lol: :lol:

Where's that arm of Barack's at?

proxy-3.jpg

I don't know the first thing about who "Jussie Smollett" is but the name alone and that smug grin makes me want to beat his face in.

Fry that lying bone head or should I say bone smuggler. Racism is a lie perpetuated by assholes like this. Shame

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back