Democratic party is in melt down mode

I'll be shocked if conservatives take both, but there's no doubt that the Democrats truly fear it's going to happen.

Don't kid yourself. We will not have a conservative Majority in Either house We will have a Republican Majority with a fair amount of Fiscally Liberal Moderate Republicans and Rinos to fight with.

Come 2012 we will start widdleing down the rinos

We'll see. I'm betting you all are wrong. Ultra conservatives, liberals, and rinos. Many who are clapping for the tea parties, may not be happy in a couple years or one.

Don't kid yourself. We will not have a conservative Majority in Either house We will have a Republican Majority with a fair amount of Fiscally Liberal Moderate Republicans and Rinos to fight with.

We'll see. I'm betting you all are wrong. Ultra conservatives, liberals, and rinos. Many who are clapping for the tea parties, may not be happy in a couple years or one.

why not?

why not?

The tent there is big, in a way not available on right or left. Not nearly as religious based as some hope, lots of libertarians and democrats.

You can't have rinos in the republican party because you will end up with the same old shit.

You can't have rinos in the republican party because you will end up with the same old shit.

The far right owns and loves the GOP. Those who repudiate for the most part have gone tea party, pushed out.

With that said I think the GOP is still broader than what I've seen of a hysterical DNC.

Just so Frank wouldn't feel lonely, I sent him my personal endorsement from the sunshine state, and wished him well. I let him know that it is all of us lil points of lights across America that make a mighty flame. Send him your wishes and where you are from.

[email protected]

Last edited:

The far right owns and loves the GOP. Those who repudiate for the most part have gone tea party, pushed out.

With that said I think the GOP is still broader than what I've seen of a hysterical DNC.

I guess you haven't seen Nevada where prominate Republicans are endorsing Reid the Democrat. How can that Be??? :eek::eek::eek:

I guess you haven't seen Nevada where prominate Republicans are endorsing Reid the Democrat. How can that Be??? :eek::eek::eek:

there's just no figuring those prominate republicans, is there?

there's just no figuring those prominate republicans, is there?

You noticed the irony was totally lost on the poster? LOL!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Maybe Obama's failure to endorse Caprio was actually a clever ruse to get him elected after all??

Watch out if Obama endorses Sharron Angle this week.

Remember, after the primaries, not a single Democrat who lost failed to support the eventual winner.

The Republicans on the other hand:

Unity rallies canceled.

Some losers running as write in or independent.

Losers failing to endorse the winner.

The leadership calling some candidates crazy. (See Rove on O'Donnell)

Hmmm, which Party would seem to be in meltdown?

Remember, after the primaries, not a single Democrat who lost failed to support the eventual winner.

Unity rallies canceled.

Your brain melted down a long time ago, dipshit.

Unity rallies canceled.

Now what have I been telling you for over a year about the Tea Parties and it wasn't all about the Democrats? Huh?

And yet, the GOP is 90% white and mostly Christian. Go figure.

:lol: and only 6% of scientists, right?

:lol: and only 6% of scientists, right?

Yes, and for some odd reason, some Republicans feel it must be more. Why? I don't know.

Unity rallies canceled.

Your brain melted down a long time ago, dipshit.

Well at least you didn't deny the truth about the Republican Party. Did that make you angry? Is that what reduced you to calling names? Or maybe that's simply how you were raised. Pity.

Forum List

Back