Democratic Party fact of the day.

Find a new one you fucking unoriginal trolls.
50 years ago, all these republican assholes would have been proud Democrats.
this particular troll gets posted here about once a day, I'm not playing except to maybe shit all over this tired topic until it gets moved to whatever sub-forum is reserved for stupid bullshit like this.
Awe did he hurt your little feelings with facts? Poor little fella. Now go suck a dick.

LOL, that's right, help me shit all over this retarded troll thread until it gets yanked.
The OP is correct. And that IS documented recorded history.
YOU on the other hand are a LIAR.
Not going to play, you have been reminded more than enough times of how things have changed over the years. Come up with some new angle that the other dickheads have not tried and maybe I will participate, in the meantime you may shove your retard bullshit back into whatever orifice it originated from.

50 years ago, all these republican assholes would have been proud Democrats.
this particular troll gets posted here about once a day, I'm not playing except to maybe shit all over this tired topic until it gets moved to whatever sub-forum is reserved for stupid bullshit like this.
Awe did he hurt your little feelings with facts? Poor little fella. Now go suck a dick.

LOL, that's right, help me shit all over this retarded troll thread until it gets yanked.
Not going to play, you have been reminded more than enough times of how things have changed over the years. Come up with some new angle that the other dickheads have not tried and maybe I will participate, in the meantime you may shove your retard bullshit back into whatever orifice it originated from.
Run away liar. That is just about ALL you democrats can do. Run and lie. How's that working for Hillary?

Run away liar. That is just about ALL you democrats can do. Run and lie. How's that working for Hillary?

Come on now, at least make the attempt to go through your part of the script so I can laugh and point at your failure.

Come on now, at least make the attempt to go through your part of the script so I can laugh and point at your failure.
You know when it comes to liars I bet YOUR poll numbers are higher then hers. You should work on that.

You know when it comes to liars I bet YOUR poll numbers are higher then hers. You should work on that.
Just tired of the same old shit out of you people, somewhere along the way you all forgot how to come up with new material. The only thing you are doing is boring me to tears, the only interest comes in how many times you will come back with something hostile and stupid.

Just tired of the same old shit out of you people, somewhere along the way you all forgot how to come up with new material. The only thing you are doing is boring me to tears, the only interest comes in how many times you will come back with something hostile and stupid.
YOU want to hear new things new? The truth does not change. Only in the liberal world does truth shift or change.

YOU want to hear new things new? The truth does not change. Only in the liberal world does truth shift or change.
This topic has nothing to do with truth or it would never get made again after the first time outraged liberals came in and slapped you revisionists all over the place with the actual truth. You know the actual chain of events that led from then to now so just replay it in your head and pretend we discussed it for the hundredth time.

Now the GOP is the party of the KKK and most likely to oppose civil rights (for reference see what they were trying to do to gays and lesbians before they were bitch-slapped into defeat by the high court).

Dredging up ancient history is great. It almost reminds us of back when the GOP mattered.
I have a feeling "ancient history" wouldn't be so ancient if the KKK had been founded by the Republican Party.

You're probably correct concerning the left wing knuckle heads. The assertions, however, would be just as lame.

Reagan had a number of cabinet secretaries, advisors, and chiefs of staff resign in shame and some even served time.

Outside of the only one who is still politically active, Ollie North, do you see the likes of Meese, Poindexter, Macfarlane, Pierce, Watt, etc... brought up often? Maybe we should. It has zero validity in today's politics but seldom does validity matter to the right wing loons.

Well the Democrat Party was founded in 1828

AND

The KKK first came in 1865.

So how the KK founded the Democratic party would need a time machine (did not exist in those times)
:finger3:

Now the GOP is the party of the KKK and most likely to oppose civil rights (for reference see what they were trying to do to gays and lesbians before they were bitch-slapped into defeat by the high court).

Dredging up ancient history is great. It almost reminds us of back when the GOP mattered.
I have a feeling "ancient history" wouldn't be so ancient if the KKK had been founded by the Republican Party.

Would you feel better if we remind you that if anyone founded the KKK they were "conservatives" who wanted to resist change just like the "conservatives" of today. That keeps things in perspective!

The Democratic Party founded the KKK.

The Democratic Party did NOT found the KKK! How many times do you MFs have to be told? A few southern racist White guys who MAY have been democrats formed the KKK and you brain cell challenged oafs go off on a tangent of claiming a major political party formed a terrorist organization. Stupid bahs-turds. Education doesn't seem to help you idiots. You are like retarded hydras. Cut off one dumb head and two even dumber ones pop up in it's place

Yo, Candy Corn, is that what your brain is made of? Sounds like it with your asinine response! Check the Constitution idiot, you might learn something!!!

"GTP"
The Fag House!
View attachment 49586

Not sure what any of that meant; then again, I speak English. I did get the phrase "fag house". I assume you meant your address there Shirley?

Tee hee.

Would you feel better if we remind you that if anyone founded the KKK they were "conservatives" who wanted to resist change just like the "conservatives" of today. That keeps things in perspective!
I would feel better if you were honest. Not with me but with yourself. I think your desperation to pin racism on conservatives is fueled by your unwillingness to admit you are a slave to the Democratic Party. You are bought and paid for, the whole world knows it and respects you less for it.

The KKK was founded by Confederate Civil War veterans, as in,

the war veterans conservatives most admire. The veterans who went to battle under this flag:

Confederate-Flag.jpg

Yes, those guys, yes, that flag.

Forum List

Back