Democratic Party fact of the day.

Now the GOP is the party of the KKK and most likely to oppose civil rights (for reference see what they were trying to do to gays and lesbians before they were bitch-slapped into defeat by the high court).

Dredging up ancient history is great. It almost reminds us of back when the GOP mattered.

Now the GOP is the party of the KKK and most likely to oppose civil rights (for reference see what they were trying to do to gays and lesbians before they were bitch-slapped into defeat by the high court).

Dredging up ancient history is great. It almost reminds us of back when the GOP mattered.
They proudly fly the confederate flag and proclaim that black lives don't matter now.

They proudly fly the confederate flag and proclaim that black lives don't matter now.

Very true. You can find examples of it here every day.

Crawl back in your lagoon.

Crawl back in your lagoon.
Okay racist.

The Democratic Party founded the KKK.
The democratic party will win the 2016 election thanks in part to the black vote.

I like what Ben carson says about blacks actually. They shouldn't vote GOP but Ben carson is right about blacks.

And blacks on usmb can't admit that.

I have a feeling "ancient history" wouldn't be so ancient if the KKK had been founded by the Republican Party.

Find a new one you fucking unoriginal trolls.
50 years ago, all these republican assholes would have been proud Democrats.
this particular troll gets posted here about once a day, I'm not playing except to maybe shit all over this tired topic until it gets moved to whatever sub-forum is reserved for stupid bullshit like this.
Awe did he hurt your little feelings with facts? Poor little fella. Now go suck a dick.

this particular troll gets posted here about once a day, I'm not playing except to maybe shit all over this tired topic until it gets moved to whatever sub-forum is reserved for stupid bullshit like this.
Awe did he hurt your little feelings with facts? Poor little fella. Now go suck a dick.

LOL, that's right, help me shit all over this retarded troll thread until it gets yanked.

LOL, that's right, help me shit all over this retarded troll thread until it gets yanked.
The OP is correct. And that IS documented recorded history.
YOU on the other hand are a LIAR.

Yo, Candy Corn, is that what your brain is made of? Sounds like it with your asinine response! Check the Constitution idiot, you might learn something!!!

"GTP"
The Fag House!
wh1 (1).jpg

Forum List

Back