'Islamization of Europe a good thing'

The Truth About the Migrant Crisis

You Tube ^ | Sep 7, 2015 | Paul Joseph Watson
The migrant crisis is being exploited by governments to impose mass immigration on western countries whose voters have overwhelming rejected the failed policy of multiculturalism.

Yea the Jews want to see a rise in antisemitism in Europe that mirrors the 30s. The Jews want to hide any trace of them being Jewish in Europe. The Jews like that their children are harassed and beat up at school by Muslims. The Jews like that their is being no safe haven in any European country. The Jews love that they have to leave their how country, businesses and friends behind and emigrate to a foreign country as asylum seekers.

David Duke is truly a clueless fucking cocksucker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Truth About the Migrant Crisis

You Tube ^ | Sep 7, 2015 | Paul Joseph Watson
The migrant crisis is being exploited by governments to impose mass immigration on western countries whose voters have overwhelming rejected the failed policy of multiculturalism.
That guy made so much sense the numbnutz that started this thread should watch it.

Yea the Jews want to see a rise in antisemitism in Europe that mirrors the 30s. The Jews want to hide any trace of them being Jewish in Europe. The Jews like that their children are harassed and beat up at school by Muslims. The Jews like that their is being no safe haven in any European country. The Jews love that they have to leave their how country, businesses and friends behind and emigrate to a foreign country as asylum seekers.

Very simple. The jewish race has gotten its self into the governments of EVERY European nations government or close enough to have a say so bring in Muslims they punish the European populace for the holohoax since Jews want to stay behind the scenes and it also allows the jew to control these right wing groups that call for less Muslims but nothing seems to change! The jew continues to clamp down on free speech and other rights in Europe all the while pretending to be Europe's savior when its actually them behind the scenes pulling the strings. Read the rabbi's words my boy....I know it must suck being affiliated with such scum but I can tell by your shreaking its touched a nerve. Truth hurts.
images.jpg

Very simple. The jewish race has gotten its self into the governments of EVERY European nations government or close enough to have a say so bring in Muslims they punish the European populace for the holohoax since Jews want to stay behind the scenes and it also allows the jew to control these right wing groups that call for less Muslims but nothing seems to change! The jew continues to clamp down on free speech and other rights in Europe all the while pretending to be Europe's savior when its actually them behind the scenes pulling the strings. Read the rabbi's words my boy....I know it must suck being affiliated with such scum but I can tell by your shreaking its touched a nerve. Truth hurts. View attachment 49578
First there is no Jewish race and second there might be a handful of Jews in any government, including the US government, but open border treatment of immigration is pushed primarily by non-Jewish left wingers. If there was not one Jew in Europe and there isn't a European country above 1% at the moment you would still have open borders in Europe. Funny how the most antiIsraeli European politicians are always Jewish. Funny how you never see any Jewish immigration lawyers in America! Yet you can still spew you redneck garbage without a lick of proof or creditability.

Again a story that ignores facts, figures and any sense of reality. The biggest problem with Judaism in the West is that Jews are so secular they abandon their Jewish roots. Heck none of my kids go to Hebrew school, none will be bar or bat mitzvah'ed, my son does have one Jewish friend and we celebrate Christmas at my sister-in-law's. At our family reunion (a large family reunion that was produced by 4 sisters), about 3/4 of my cousins are not Jewish. On that side of the family I don't have one first cousin that is raising their kids Jewish. There is no grand conspiracy you stupid fuck.

I digress. Israel is more diverse than any country out their. They openly brought in Africans, Latin Americans, Asians and Europeans.

Of course they (and I want it to be mostly Jewish). It's the one safe haven for Jews from antisemitic fuck faces like you.

And guess what douche bag European Jews (along with American Jews) would be happy if there wasn't even a single Muslim in the West. They don't want more Muslims they want less Muslims.

Very simple. The jewish race has gotten its self into the governments of EVERY European nations government or close enough to have a say so bring in Muslims they punish the European populace for the holohoax since Jews want to stay behind the scenes and it also allows the jew to control these right wing groups that call for less Muslims but nothing seems to change! The jew continues to clamp down on free speech and other rights in Europe all the while pretending to be Europe's savior when its actually them behind the scenes pulling the strings. Read the rabbi's words my boy....I know it must suck being affiliated with such scum but I can tell by your shreaking its touched a nerve. Truth hurts. View attachment 49578
You do realize that vast vast majority of European Jews are middle class and lower right! You do realize the biggest victims of the growth of Islam in Europe are the Jews! You do realize that the a growing Islamic voting block in Europe is horrendous for Israel! You do realize there is no staying behind the shadows and controlling things, it is just a way of making a claim without any facts.

By far the biggest losers in the Islamization of Europe are he Jews and Israel!

Get a fucking clue you dense ass wipe!

First there is no Jewish race and second there might be a handful of Jews in any government, including the US government, but open border treatment of immigration is pushed primarily by non-Jewish left wingers. If there was not one Jew in Europe and there isn't a European country above 1% at the moment you would still have open borders in Europe. Funny how the most antiIsraeli European politicians are always Jewish. Funny how you never see any Jewish immigration lawyers in America! Yet you can still spew you redneck garbage without a lick of proof or creditability.

So much bullshit in one post. That's impressive.
Jews are a race DNA testing proves that Jews Are a 'Race,' Genes Reveal - Culture
Jews are in powers of position there doesn't need to be many of you when you control everything from the top down and or have very powerful political groups that will make sure your enemies don't get reelected if they don't go along with the plan. Deny all you want. Anyone that wants the truth will find it with or without me. I did.

Wow...

Just wow...

It has been a long time since I've seen that much utter stupidity in one post. I think I lost a few IQ points because of it. It's the first time I've seen weapons grade stupidity from someone who isn't a C-FAG or moonbat like NYCrackhead.

Wow...

Wow...

Just wow...

It has been a long time since I've seen that much utter stupidity in one post. I think I lost a few IQ points because of it. It's the first time I've seen weapons grade stupidity from someone who isn't a C-FAG or moonbat like NYCrackhead.

Wow...

Be my guest and refute it instead of bitching and moaning about it.

Forum List

Back