Democratic Hypocrites: Attack Kavanaugh but they live in glass houses

I wish I had the power of almighty God....for 5 seconds.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

We would never have to deal with this problem, ever again.
Don't be coy, owl. What would you do?
I think if he could dispense the judgement of Almighty God on hypocrites that try to destroy an innocent man...they would be struck down.
Well that's fucked up. No feeding the hungry, no healing the sick, just vengeance against decent people for trying to keep a rapist out of the supreme court.
No evidence that he is a rapist which means you just made a false accusation which is bearing false witness.

Nothing decent about that shit.
If it had been a democratic nomination the mere allegation or rape would be plenty for you assign guilt and the nomination would have been pulled by any democratic president.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

I think if he could dispense the judgement of Almighty God on hypocrites that try to destroy an innocent man...they would be struck down.
Well that's fucked up. No feeding the hungry, no healing the sick, just vengeance against decent people for trying to keep a rapist out of the supreme court.
No evidence that he is a rapist which means you just made a false accusation which is bearing false witness.

If it had been a democratic nomination the mere allegation or rape would be plenty for you assign guilt and the nomination would have been pulled by any democratic president.
No it would not as I support the principle of presumption of innocent and apply it to all

For example I have always maintained that there is no evidence that Clinton is a rapist despite a few accusations

Clearly YOU are the partisan hypocrite and liar.

If Democrats ignore principles like presumption of evidence then they are scum

Those were all lies put forth st the last moment as a vicious political ploy by Democrats to attack and destroy an innocent man. Only a complete idiot or a fool would believe. Point of the spear for personal attack...Kamala Toe Harris.
In your world republicans are all good and democrats are all bad. How am I supposed to take a screwed-up value system like that seriously? I make my own decisions on morality, political affiliation is perhaps the least important thing in that regard.
No...flip it and that’s your world. I worked for Democratic candidates. Managed campaigns for them. You don’t know me very well.
Don't want to know you. Anyone as angry as you is tedious company at best.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

That’s laughable. :auiqs.jpg:

That's all.....

5 seconds.

Rapist? Seriously? You're STILL pushing that pathetic narrative even after that joke of a hearing? You should be embarrassed for yourself. You know who "raped" Blasey Ford? The Democrats on that committee and the liberal media! They took a drug addled and clearly confused woman and outed her so that she was forced to testify in front of the nation about something that she clearly couldn't remember. All in an obvious attempt at smearing a good man's reputation to the point where he couldn't be confirmed as a Supreme Court Justice! You call those kind of scum bags "decent people"? You're obviously one of them!

Those were all lies put forth st the last moment as a vicious political ploy by Democrats to attack and destroy an innocent man. Only a complete idiot or a fool would believe. Point of the spear for personal attack...Kamala Toe Harris.
In your world republicans are all good and democrats are all bad. How am I supposed to take a screwed-up value system like that seriously? I make my own decisions on morality, political affiliation is perhaps the least important thing in that regard.
No...flip it and that’s your world. I worked for Democratic candidates. Managed campaigns for them. You don’t know me very well.
Don't want to know you. Anyone as angry as you is tedious company at best.
Then stop making assumptions that I have a hard line two dimensional political world...then post a minute later about how the mere “allegation” of a rape would be enough for some saint of a Democratic President to withdraw a SCOTUS nomination. Shows that YOU live in a hard left fog.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

Rapist? Seriously? You're STILL pushing that pathetic narrative even after that joke of a hearing? You should be embarrassed for yourself. You know who "raped" Blasey Ford? The Democrats on that committee and the liberal media! They took a drug addled and clearly confused woman and outed her so that she was forced to testify in front of the nation about something that she clearly couldn't remember. All in an obvious attempt at smearing a good man's reputation to the point where he couldn't be confirmed as a Supreme Court Justice! You call those kind of scum bags "decent people"? You're obviously one of them!
Yeah, talk about embarrassing.

No it would not as I support the principle of presumption of innocent and apply it to all

For example I have always maintained that there is no evidence that Clinton is a rapist despite a few accusations

Yeah right. We all pretend to be impartial but in the end we all have to make decisions based on what information is at hand. I opposed Kavanaugh for his horrible politics and his unabashed eagerness to take a stolen seat. Is he a rapist? I guess yes since guessing is all we have.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

Yeah, talk about embarrassing.

I'm curious...do you not become angry when accused of something really heinous that you know you didn't do and that you know the people accusing you of doing it know you didn't do? That's the face of someone who would like to beat the living shit out of the Democrats on that committee for the utterly SLEAZY way that they conducted themselves during that hearing but was being forced to be "judicial"!

Yeah right. We all pretend to be impartial but in the end we all have to make decisions based on what information is at hand. I opposed Kavanaugh for his horrible politics and his unabashed eagerness to take a stolen seat. Is he a rapist? I guess yes since guessing is all we have.

Well golly gee...then YOU must be a "rapist" too because I don't agree with YOUR politics! Is that the way this game is played? (eye roll)

That's why you aren't God! Every one of Bush's points could be counter-pointed. Ex: Poor Kavanaugh, except he got a lifetime job amid cheers, and his accuser had to go into hiding amid vitriol. Rush: cited for Doctor shopping to double his drug RX and sending his maid out to scrounge Oxycontin for him pronounces judgement on Harris' virtue while omitting the Trump modus operandi of girl grabbing and payoffs for sex?

That's all.....

5 seconds.

An educated, intelligent, successful multiracial racial black woman really scares the fuck out of you lame old white men. It's hilarious. Keep up with the silly nicknames. You do your Orange Master proud.
STDs scare me. We know where Kamala has been.

That's why you aren't God! Every one of Bush's points could be counter-pointed. Ex: Poor Kavanaugh, except he got a lifetime job amid cheers, and his accuser had to go into hiding amid vitriol. Rush: cited for Doctor shopping to double his drug RX and sending his maid out to scrounge Oxycontin for him pronounces judgement on Harris' virtue while omitting the Trump modus operandi of girl grabbing and payoffs for sex?
One man had the courage to stand-up to the Democrats hypocrisy and their hit squad.

Well golly gee...then YOU must be a "rapist" too because I don't agree with YOUR politics! Is that the way this game is played? (eye roll)
Why did you not want to know for sure? All the sudden Kavanaugh had to be immediately confirmed and any investigation had to come to an end. There were also dozens of potential nominees that would have been suitable, it did not have to be him and only him.

One man had the courage to stand-up to the Democrats hypocrisy and their hit squad.

I saw that. Good showmanship. However, not quite up to the Senator from Colorado that took on Ted Cruz, but still a good defense of Kavanaugh's tears.

An educated, intelligent, successful multiracial racial black woman really scares the fuck out of you lame old white men. It's hilarious. Keep up with the silly nicknames. You do your Orange Master proud.
STDs scare me. We know where Kamala has been.

"STDs scare me. I know where Kamala has been."

Quick easy fix there for ya'.

Grand stand show boating at its best.

The man is a straight shooter...

The man is a straight shooter...

He's a cartoon caricature of a career politician.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

Kavanaugh is no rapist. You even know this but you desperately try to keep the false narrative alive.

You jackwad leftists were despicable over that entire fiasco

Forum List

Back