Democratic Hypocrites: Attack Kavanaugh but they live in glass houses

I wish I had the power of almighty God....for 5 seconds.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

We would never have to deal with this problem, ever again.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

Don't be coy, owl. What would you do?
I think if he could dispense the judgement of Almighty God on hypocrites that try to destroy an innocent man...they would be struck down.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

That’s a rational thought.
About as rational as believing all the bullshit lies that Democrats in Congress threw around about Kavanaugh and still throw around about Trump. Would a rational person believe that Putin stole our election, or that Hillary was a piss poor candidate and Trump a good candidate that spoke to a demographic that Democratic Party had abandoned?

That's all.....

5 seconds.

I think if he could dispense the judgement of Almighty God on hypocrites that try to destroy an innocent man...they would be struck down.
Well that's fucked up. No feeding the hungry, no healing the sick, just vengeance against decent people for trying to keep a rapist out of the supreme court.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

No need for you to speak for owl. He's a big boy wearing big boy pantiez. Besides, I already know what you would do with "the power of almighty God....for 5 seconds." The good Christian and all that you are.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

About as rational as believing all the bullshit lies that Democrats in Congress threw around about Kavanaugh and still throw around about Trump. Would a rational person believe that Putin stole our election, or that Hillary was a piss poor candidate and Trump a good candidate that spoke to a demographic that Democratic Party had abandoned?
Ask Mueller. Never mind, his report is due shortly and then you can cry orange tears of acid for your POTUS.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

Well that's fucked up. No feeding the hungry, no healing the sick, just vengeance against decent people for trying to keep a rapist out of the supreme court.
Those were all lies put forth st the last moment as a vicious political ploy by Democrats to attack and destroy an innocent man. Only a complete idiot or a fool would believe. Point of the spear for personal attack...Kamala Toe Harris.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

Ask Mueller. Never mind, his report is due shortly and then you can cry orange tears of acid for your POTUS.
I hope Mueller wraps it up soon because I’m sick of watching people get arrested for things other than any kind of “Russia collusion investigation.”

That's all.....

5 seconds.

Those were all lies put forth st the last moment as a vicious political ploy by Democrats to attack and destroy an innocent man. Only a complete idiot or a fool would believe. Point of the spear for personal attack...Kamala Toe Harris.
An educated, intelligent, successful multiracial racial black woman really scares the fuck out of you lame old white men. It's hilarious. Keep up with the silly nicknames. You do your Orange Master proud.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

No evidence that he is a rapist which means you just made a false accusation which is bearing false witness.

Nothing decent about that shit.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

No need for you to speak for owl. He's a big boy wearing big boy pantiez. Besides, I already know what you would do with "the power of almighty God....for 5 seconds." The good Christian and all that you are.
Well I already fought against communism during Cold War so they would all be eradicated from the face of the earth like pulling weeds from a garden.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

I hope Mueller wraps it up soon because I’m sick of watching people get arrested for things other than any kind of “Russia collusion investigation.”
LOL! You can't be serious, but you are. They committed crimes and have been justly arrested. Man, you folks will go to any length to justify keeping that POS traitor in the WH just so you can hold on to the fleeting dream of a white, male controlled America from the 50s. Fucking pathetic.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

LOL! You can't be serious, but you are. They committed crimes and have been justly arrested. Man, you folks will go to any length to justify keeping that POS traitor in the WH just so you can hold on to the fleeting dream of a white, male controlled America from the 50s. Fucking pathetic.
The investigation was to focus on what? Specifically what?

That's all.....

5 seconds.

More emotion as there was no rape, just more hatred, deviant and abhorrent behavior, escalating from the left.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

In your world republicans are all good and democrats are all bad. How am I supposed to take a screwed-up value system like that seriously? I make my own decisions on morality, political affiliation is perhaps the least important thing in that regard.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

How many times a week to people lie to Congress? It’s common. But Mueller uses FBI like the secret police from Orwell’s 1984.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

In your world republicans are all good and democrats are all bad. How am I supposed to take a screwed-up value system like that seriously? I make my own decisions on morality, political affiliation is perhaps the least important thing in that regard.
No...flip it and that’s your world. I worked for Democratic candidates. Managed campaigns for them. You don’t know me very well.

Forum List

Back