Democratic Hypocrites: Attack Kavanaugh but they live in glass houses

No evidence that he is a rapist which means you just made a false accusation which is bearing false witness.

Nothing decent about that shit.
If it had been a democratic nomination the mere allegation or rape would be plenty for you assign guilt and the nomination would have been pulled by any democratic president.
No it would not as I support the principle of presumption of innocent and apply it to all

For example I have always maintained that there is no evidence that Clinton is a rapist despite a few accusations

Clearly YOU are the partisan hypocrite and liar.
Yeah right. We all pretend to be impartial but in the end we all have to make decisions based on what information is at hand. I opposed Kavanaugh for his horrible politics and his unabashed eagerness to take a stolen seat. Is he a rapist? I guess yes since guessing is all we have.

Well golly gee...then YOU must be a "rapist" too because I don't agree with YOUR politics! Is that the way this game is played? (eye roll)
Why did you not want to know for sure? All the sudden Kavanaugh had to be immediately confirmed and any investigation had to come to an end. There were also dozens of potential nominees that would have been suitable, it did not have to be him and only him.

What's laughable is that you're here claiming that some other candidate wouldn't have received the same treatment that Justice Kavanaugh received from the Democrats! That's a lie and I think you know it's a lie. That farce of an "hearing" was always about smearing Trump's nominee and would have been held in that same manner no matter who the nominee was! It wasn't all of a sudden. Democrats deliberately waited to bring those charges against Kavanaugh so as to delay his confirmation. Why? Because it was never about proving a man guilty of something...it was always about delaying his confirmation until after the elections.

That’s a rational thought.
About as rational as believing all the bullshit lies that Democrats in Congress threw around about Kavanaugh and still throw around about Trump. Would a rational person believe that Putin stole our election, or that Hillary was a piss poor candidate and Trump a good candidate that spoke to a demographic that Democratic Party had abandoned?
Ask Mueller. Never mind, his report is due shortly and then you can cry orange tears of acid for your POTUS.
I hope Mueller wraps it up soon because I’m sick of watching people get arrested for things other than any kind of “Russia collusion investigation.”
LOL! You can't be serious, but you are. They committed crimes and have been justly arrested. Man, you folks will go to any length to justify keeping that POS traitor in the WH just so you can hold on to the fleeting dream of a white, male controlled America from the 50s. Fucking pathetic.
Is that what you believe? Well then get off your keester and show the nation and world what you got because we are losing our competitiveness to the Asians. Chop chop....get with it!
Losing? Where the hell have you people been...

I think if he could dispense the judgement of Almighty God on hypocrites that try to destroy an innocent man...they would be struck down.
Well that's fucked up. No feeding the hungry, no healing the sick, just vengeance against decent people for trying to keep a rapist out of the supreme court.
Lol, you're an idiot. You have no evidence, but your party showed it's true colors.
Your party showed it's true colors not giving a fuck that they were maybe seating a man of questionable moral character. Any of a long list of nominees would have been a sure conservative vote but it had to be this guy at all costs, why is that? Perhaps it's the expectation by everyone on both sides that he will protect the president from his growing legal jeopardy?
Well you did run Hillary, in that case you will never have the right to talk about morales.
Not a big Hillary fan here. The democrats paid a steep price for running her for president just like republicans will continue to pay very heavily for running Trump. Question is: Who's going to learn from their mistake?
Trump is doing a good job, despite all the negative stories ran about him.

If it had been a democratic nomination the mere allegation or rape would be plenty for you assign guilt and the nomination would have been pulled by any democratic president.
No it would not as I support the principle of presumption of innocent and apply it to all

For example I have always maintained that there is no evidence that Clinton is a rapist despite a few accusations

Yeah right. We all pretend to be impartial but in the end we all have to make decisions based on what information is at hand. I opposed Kavanaugh for his horrible politics and his unabashed eagerness to take a stolen seat. Is he a rapist? I guess yes since guessing is all we have.

Well golly gee...then YOU must be a "rapist" too because I don't agree with YOUR politics! Is that the way this game is played? (eye roll)
Why did you not want to know for sure? All the sudden Kavanaugh had to be immediately confirmed and any investigation had to come to an end. There were also dozens of potential nominees that would have been suitable, it did not have to be him and only him.

What's laughable is that you're here claiming that some other candidate wouldn't have received the same treatment that Justice Kavanaugh received from the Democrats! That's a lie and I think you know it's a lie. That farce of an "hearing" was always about smearing Trump's nominee and would have been held in that same manner no matter who the nominee was! It wasn't all of a sudden. Democrats deliberately waited to bring those charges against Kavanaugh so as to delay his confirmation. Why? Because it was never about proving a man guilty of something...it was always about delaying his confirmation until after the elections.
After McConnell stealing a nominee from Obama and giving it to Trump you have no right to complain about fairness. You are right that any nominee would have been very closely scrutinized but that is how it should be and no one should expect different for a lifetime appointment.

We would never have to deal with this problem, ever again.
That's why you aren't God! Every one of Bush's points could be counter-pointed. Ex: Poor Kavanaugh, except he got a lifetime job amid cheers, and his accuser had to go into hiding amid vitriol. Rush: cited for Doctor shopping to double his drug RX and sending his maid out to scrounge Oxycontin for him pronounces judgement on Harris' virtue while omitting the Trump modus operandi of girl grabbing and payoffs for sex?
One man had the courage to stand-up to the Democrats hypocrisy and their hit squad.

Grand stand show boating at its best.

The man is a straight shooter...

That would be the only straight thing about him.

Don't be coy, owl. What would you do?
I think if he could dispense the judgement of Almighty God on hypocrites that try to destroy an innocent man...they would be struck down.
Well that's fucked up. No feeding the hungry, no healing the sick, just vengeance against decent people for trying to keep a rapist out of the supreme court.
Those were all lies put forth st the last moment as a vicious political ploy by Democrats to attack and destroy an innocent man. Only a complete idiot or a fool would believe. Point of the spear for personal attack...Kamala Toe Harris.
An educated, intelligent, successful multiracial racial black woman really scares the fuck out of you lame old white men. It's hilarious. Keep up with the silly nicknames. You do your Orange Master proud.
You really have to love crazy hypocritical. They claim that undereducated OC and others scare people yet they exhibit even worse symptoms of that same fear of Trump.

Ah, but we do fear Trump as President. He's a danger to our country.

After McConnell stealing a nominee from Obama and giving it to Trump you have no right to complain about fairness. You are right that any nominee would have been very closely scrutinized but that is how it should be and no one should expect different for a lifetime appointment.
This was never about "closely scrutinizing" a nominee...this was always about smearing him with a series of accusations that were pitifully flimsy...getting worse as they came out. Some to the point where the people involved really should have been charged with making a false charge!

Those were all lies put forth st the last moment as a vicious political ploy by Democrats to attack and destroy an innocent man. Only a complete idiot or a fool would believe. Point of the spear for personal attack...Kamala Toe Harris.
An educated, intelligent, successful multiracial racial black woman really scares the fuck out of you lame old white men. It's hilarious. Keep up with the silly nicknames. You do your Orange Master proud.
You really have to love crazy hypocritical. They claim that undereducated OC and others scare people yet they exhibit even worse symptoms of that same fear of Trump.

And a lot of us saw the last guy in the White House as a total disaster. While people like you were defending actions like:
his administration allowing the CIA spying on congress and lying about it under oath.
His administration selling guns to drug cartels.
His administration allowing the NSA to spy on citizens without a warrant.
He signed a nuclear aggrement without bringing it before congress.
He signed an EO that even he stated was unconstitutional.
Him telling the Soviets that he would have more flexibility after the election.
Just a small amount of things that you folks all yelled racist and other things to defend. All things that a dictator would feel comfortable doing.

This was never about "closely scrutinizing" a nominee...this was always about smearing him with a series of accusations that were pitifully flimsy...getting worse as they came out. Some to the point where the people involved really should have been charged with making a false charge!
Never seem more pitiful bunch of sore winners in my life. You got exactly the kind of prick you like on the bench and you still complain.

And a lot of us saw the last guy in the White House as a total disaster. While people like you were defending actions like:
his administration allowing the CIA spying on congress and lying about it under oath.
Just a small amount of things that you folks all yelled racist and other things to defend. All things that a dictator would feel comfortable doing.

So much misinformation in a single post. (Not to mention deflection from the danger Putin's puppet has placed the United States in)

It had to be kavanaugh because the effort was not to steal a seat as you claim nor was Kavanaugh particularly important.

It had to be him because the despicable agenda of the left has to be stopped. The effort was to create a witch hunt which you hole heartedly support and to marginalize ideas such as due process and presumption of innocence

Your vile and disgusting views are regressive and evil and have no place in civilization

Scrutiny does not include giving credence to any and all half assed allegations of criminal behavior with no evidence and that standard which toy are pushing is ignorant and evil.

Your " guess " is not a guess at all it is ignorant and deplorable and nothing more than partisan shit

Don't be coy, owl. What would you do?

Rapist? Seriously? You're STILL pushing that pathetic narrative even after that joke of a hearing? You should be embarrassed for yourself. You know who "raped" Blasey Ford? The Democrats on that committee and the liberal media! They took a drug addled and clearly confused woman and outed her so that she was forced to testify in front of the nation about something that she clearly couldn't remember. All in an obvious attempt at smearing a good man's reputation to the point where he couldn't be confirmed as a Supreme Court Justice! You call those kind of scum bags "decent people"? You're obviously one of them!
Yeah, talk about embarrassing.

I'm curious...do you not become angry when accused of something really heinous that you know you didn't do and that you know the people accusing you of doing it know you didn't do? That's the face of someone who would like to beat the living shit out of the Democrats on that committee for the utterly SLEAZY way that they conducted themselves during that hearing but was being forced to be "judicial"!
Democrats are just pissed that they couldn't call Kavanaugh cold, mechanical and unemotional.

Lol, you're an idiot. You have no evidence, but your party showed it's true colors.
Your party showed it's true colors not giving a fuck that they were maybe seating a man of questionable moral character. Any of a long list of nominees would have been a sure conservative vote but it had to be this guy at all costs, why is that? Perhaps it's the expectation by everyone on both sides that he will protect the president from his growing legal jeopardy?
Well you did run Hillary, in that case you will never have the right to talk about morales.
Not a big Hillary fan here. The democrats paid a steep price for running her for president just like republicans will continue to pay very heavily for running Trump. Question is: Who's going to learn from their mistake?
Trump is doing a good job, despite all the negative stories ran about him.

Yes. Of course. He’s doing great.

Never seem more pitiful bunch of sore winners in my life. You got exactly the kind of prick you like on the bench and you still complain.

So we're supposed to be OK with the way that you on the left treated Kavanaugh because in the end he was confirmed?

Got news for you, Occupied...this has nothing to do with someone being a sore winner...this is ALL about a bunch of people being poor losers! The Democratic Senators on that committee were disgusting in the way that they conducted those hearings. They outed Blasey Ford. They lied to her about having to go to Washington to testify. They held their charges against Kavanaugh until the 11th hour although they knew about them long before that and then whined about the need for a delay. Kavanaugh's a prick? He's not even in the same league as the Democrats that sat on that committee!

So much misinformation in a single post. (Not to mention deflection from the danger Putin's puppet has placed the United States in)
Thank god you pointed out all the problems. It shows you are so well informed and able to properly debate. So far the only real sin Trump has been found guilty of is to win an election that some were convinced that Hillary had in the bag.

Forum List

Back