Democratic food

raceright

Feb 28, 2009
Long Island
Well lets see how about some Mcknuggets( did I spell it right Gunny) yea thats the food of the future for everyone and if there out just call the cops.They will come and make sure Micky dee's cooks them up right away.. Not her fault its what happens when you are given a free lunch your whole life.
The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not
Thomas Jefferson
For you young ones that think letterman is the smartest Jefferson was the Third President.

Waiting for a comment from someone about public school education......................:eusa_whistle:

Well lets see how about some Mcknuggets( did I spell it right Gunny) yea thats the food of the future for everyone and if there out just call the cops.They will come and make sure Micky dee's cooks them up right away.. Not her fault its what happens when you are given a free lunch your whole life.
The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not
Thomas Jefferson
For you young ones that think letterman is the smartest Jefferson was the Third President.

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was something entirely different.

I think the new Democrat healthcare plan gives everyone free lunch, and they found a way to take care of the elderly, as well. I hope you like Soylent Green.

Forum List

Back