Democrats Gloating Over Reducing The Price Of Drugs.Yah?So?,What About The Price Of Food?,No One Is Saving One Or Two Thousand A Month.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Let's just do the math this way. Lets say, so far into the Biden years, prescription prices have fallen! Whoopee! we are all excited !!, OK, but what about the price of food, gas, and heating your home? have those prices dipped 20 to 30 per-cent?
You see, you may see the liberal commentators brag about this on leftist networks, yet they wont tell you that the increase of at least food costs eats away of the money you saved on your prescriptions. right?

Reducing drug prices is no small thing… especially for people who need a lot of very expensive drugs

This is like when Flo and the rest tell you that you will save about 600 a year on auto insurance right after gas jumps to 5.00 a gallon. or like. lets say we have a sale on a few lambroginis. Originally $500,000. but if you come in today, we will sell them to you for $250,000! saving you $250,000.00 !!! arent you excited!

Are you aware of the $600 IRS law coming into play a month form now?
That's probably going to have more effect on the world as we know it than pretty much anything else you care to talk about.

This is the turning point where it is no longer a blurred line between slavery and perceived freedom.

That's probably going to have more effect on the world as we know it than pretty much anything else you care to talk about.

This is the turning point where it is no longer a blurred line between slavery and perceived freedom.
yes, that means that from now on, i will not spend more than $599.43 on anything i buy!

also, what about our visa/mastercard payments? if we make a payment on a credit card bill over 600, will someone be knocking at our doors a month later?

Reducing drug prices is no small thing… especially for people who need a lot of very expensive drugs
~~~~~~
I agree. Indeed Maoist Democrats are responsible for the lower prices of Marijuana, Cocaine, Crack, heroine, Methamphetamine and Fentanyl.
They've opened the Southern border allowing free passage human trafficking drugs, murders, pedophiles and terrorists too.

It's just like the lie of Social Security cola's every year.......then they raise the price of Medicare right along with it, so there's not really much of an increase after all

Forum List

Back