Democratic Debate Thread: October 13, 2015

Saw some of the coverage that called it a good night for Hillary and Mr. Sanders. Judging from the GOP butthurt on this thread...Hillary must have done great.

Saw some of the coverage that called it a good night for Hillary and Mr. Sanders. Judging from the GOP butthurt on this thread...Hillary must have done great.

As a moderate I am impressed that the Democrats debated issues, unlike the Republicans who toss out insults and meaningless sound bites. Kudos to Sanders for driving this debate to issues. And yes Ms. Clinton did well. Whether one agrees with the policies or not, the Democrats showed courage in discussing issues and the Republicans should take notice, but they will not.

I think 'good night' was metaphorical for put-you-to-sleep boring or 'curtains'.

Sanders doesn't have a chance and Hillary came off as disingenuous as ever.

As a moderate I am impressed that the Democrats debated issues, unlike the Republicans who toss out insults and meaningless sound bites. Kudos to Sanders for driving this debate to issues. And yes Ms. Clinton did well. Whether one agrees with the policies or not, the Democrats showed courage in discussing issues and the Republicans should take notice, but they will not.

No mention that the MODERATORS questions were NOT pointed so one candidate was asked what do you say to ...... as he said this about you! ...Constantly as done with the Republican debates!

It was a great debate. The focus was on issues and not hair styles.

Very refreshing.

dembate.JPG

This put the last NaziCon debate to shame.
Oh, really?

I guess if you figger that bringing in busloads of cheering Hillary plants, and making sure that nobody attacks the lying bitch as putting the other debates to shame......Why even have them.

She can't get anyone to show up to her events because nobody trusts her......nobody is excited about her....yet she's the winner by forfeit.............

....OR GOD DAMMINT....SHE'S GONNA MAKE EVERYONE ELSE PAY!!!

Joe Biden doesn't want to run because he doesn't want 3 am phone calls and stories in the press about all of the skeletons in his closet.

why do you think a commie government here would work any better then the commie government of china

The center of capitalist production has shifted to China.

Cheap labor = higher profits.

The insane profits of Walmart and Nike are made possible when toasters and sneakers are made by Chinese & Taiwanese workers making pennies.

The biggest threat to capitalism is when a freedom loving, upwardly mobile middle class sprouts up near one of its supply chains (see higher wages).

The point of Reaganomics was to create trade and labor laws that freed capital to scour the globe for the cheapest labor markets, which in invariably came from freedom hating nations.

The point of capitalism, my dear friend, is China.

and obama once opined to a crowded room of cheering supporters

"why cant we be more like China .....Why "?

It's nauseating to watch CNN salivate as they hype all this political shit. They remind me of fight promoters. Wolf Blitzer reminds me of Don King.

Yes, it's almost as bad as your slavish fauning over hillary and her "victory" in a "debate" who's conclusions was foregone months ago. Cooper did his duty as a loyal member of the Clinton Global Initiative and made sure that nothing harmed his master.

Pathetic.

Hillary was HUGE!!!!! NaziCons must be on suicide watch. I can't wait until Hillary testifies before the House Taliban witch hunters next week.

It's nauseating to watch CNN salivate as they hype all this political shit. They remind me of fight promoters. Wolf Blitzer reminds me of Don King.

Yes, it's almost as bad as your slavish fauning over hillary and her "victory" in a "debate" who's conclusions was foregone months ago. Cooper did his duty as a loyal member of the Clinton Global Initiative and made sure that nothing harmed his master.

Pathetic.
Wow! I forgot how much of a conspiracy minded twit westwall is. jesus christ! what a nut

Forum List

Back