Democratic Debate Thread: October 13, 2015

Hillary crushes it.
Hillary crushes marshmallows...

Trump should be very nervous after Hillary's outstanding performance tonight.
She had absolutely zero competition and Cooper had his head stuck up her ample ass. Now the liberal media is in Hillary ass kissing mode. Republicans have nothing to be nervous about.

It's nauseating to watch CNN salivate as they hype all this political shit. They remind me of fight promoters. Wolf Blitzer reminds me of Don King.

I say Hillary won...

Bernie did very well...

One thing the Democrat debate was way better than the GOP ones so far... Far more substance... Clinton and Bernie were playing pass the ball by referring to each other in their answers.

I don't think Biden should run. Top two contenders talked more substance in the first ten minutes that GOP took in 3 hrs.

Says another far left drone sucked in by the Clinton News Network..

Since your a right wing nazi, I don't think you like anyone up there..

But hey the Democrats looked like adults tonight...

I was sickened by the way Sanders sucked up to Hillary. She's the personification of corruption. She swills the corporate hogs as eagerly as anyone.

Half of Clinton's Speaking Fees Came From Groups Also Lobbying Congress

Hillary Clinton's ties to corporate donors, lobbyists while secretary of state scrutinized

The Predators’ Moll

Meet Hillary’s Welfare Queens

Sen. Hillary Clinton: Campaign Finance/Money - Top Donors - Senator Career | OpenSecrets

In the debate Clinton claimed "the health insurance companies, the drug companies" were her enemies. In reality she has been in bed with these companies for years!

Clinton, Obama outpace McCain in reaping Big Pharma funds - Mar. 7, 2008

Hillary Clinton No. 2 recipient of health-care donations - Jul. 12, 2006

Team Hillary Took Insurance Lobby Cash

It takes a real moron to believe in these phonies.

Drudge Report post debate poll currently has 121,000+ voters with Sanders winning debate with 60%. Second was Webb at 24%. Hildebeast barely beat out Chafee (4%) at 6% but got beat by that loser O'Malley who had 7%.

Not a scientific poll (unless you use the rules liberals use for scientific facts in climate change), but a quick and dirty result immediately after the debate. Clinton is the big loser.

I must admit I couldn't bring myself to make myself sick to my stomach by watching this bunch of far Left losers lie to the public and offer solutions to the country's problems with free everything costing trillions of dollars we don't have.

O'Reilly said at the beginning of his program tonight that the DNC put out the word to the debaters not to attack the Hildebeast during the debate or they would be ostracized by the DNC. Don't know how true that was but it sounds like something Little Debbie W-S would threaten.

Also read that the vice chairman of the DNC, the representative from Hawaii, Tulsi Gababrd, was specifically disinvited from attending the debate by DWS because she publicly called for more Dem debates.

The wagons are circling around the Hildebeast, and the threats are being made to the other candidates and the media to protect her candidacy. Seems The Fix is in.

I say Hillary won...

Bernie did very well...

One thing the Democrat debate was way better than the GOP ones so far... Far more substance... Clinton and Bernie were playing pass the ball by referring to each other in their answers.

I don't think Biden should run. Top two contenders talked more substance in the first ten minutes that GOP took in 3 hrs.

Says another far left drone sucked in by the Clinton News Network..

Since your a right wing nazi, I don't think you like anyone up there..

But hey the Democrats looked like adults tonight...
11136757_1616315278625574_451974740642405220_n.jpg

why do you think a commie government here would work any better then the commie government of china

The center of capitalist production has shifted to China.

Cheap labor = higher profits.

The insane profits of Walmart and Nike are made possible when toasters and sneakers are made by Chinese & Taiwanese workers making pennies.

The biggest threat to capitalism is when a freedom loving, upwardly mobile middle class sprouts up near one of its supply chains (see higher wages).

The point of Reaganomics was to create trade and labor laws that freed capital to scour the globe for the cheapest labor markets, which in invariably came from freedom hating nations.

The point of capitalism, my dear friend, is China.

why do you think a commie government here would work any better then the commie government of china

The center of capitalist production has shifted to China.

Cheap labor = higher profits.

The insane profits of Walmart and Nike are made possible when toasters and sneakers are made by Chinese & Taiwanese workers making pennies.

The biggest threat to capitalism is when a freedom loving, upwardly mobile middle class sprouts up near one of its supply chains (see higher wages).

The point of Reaganomics was to create trade and labor laws that freed capital to scour the globe for the cheapest labor markets, which in invariably came from freedom hating nations.

The point of capitalism, my dear friend, is China.

They love the cheap labor communism provides, such patriotic Americans (not).

Forum List

Back