Democratic Debate: December 19, 2015

Hilarious. Ignorance is your best ally lol...What did he get then? Tell me he had control for 2 years or other dupe myths...

2 years with DEM got ObamMao ObamaCare. Cash for clunkers. Any spending he wanted thru Boner. Tax increase. Tax increases through ObamaCare.........anything everything just flew through? Boner/Reid rubber stamp. one party rule.
2 years with 200 Pub filibusters, dupe. lol.
  1. Bills Republicans Have Blocked | Republicans for ...
    www.republicansforobama.org/node/8775
    Link from CNBC. The headline reads "Democrats and Republicans are equally Disliked" but the poll actually shows that, while both numbers are horrific, Republicans in ...

2. Bills Republicans Have Blocked Since President Obama Took ...
    www.dpreview.com/forums/post/50177069
    Bills Republicans Have Blocked Since President Obama Took ... Republicans attempted toblock this. ... Republicans blocked this bill for 8 weeks before it finally ...

3. Bills Blocked by Republican Filibusters - Senator Bernie ...
    www.sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/recent-business/bills...
    Bills Blocked by Republican Filibusters Friday, November 22, 2013. Here is a list of bills that would have passed the Senate if it weren't for Republcians requiring a ...

So far this debate is whiners questioning wimps. An old fool, a hag and a gay man posing as an intellectual. The three fucking stooges.

i am too busy milking my goats to watch the debate, but does anyone know if Huma is hiding in Hillarys podium (u know, just in case she needs Huma for any kind of emergency).

Hilarious. Ignorance is your best ally lol...What did he get then? Tell me he had control for 2 years or other dupe myths...

2 years with DEM got ObamMao ObamaCare. Cash for clunkers. Any spending he wanted thru Boner. Tax increase. Tax increases through ObamaCare.........anything everything just flew through? Boner/Reid rubber stamp. one party rule.
    Link from CNBC. The headline reads "Democrats and Republicans are equally Disliked" but the poll actually shows that, while both numbers are horrific, Republicans in ...

Bills Republicans Have Blocked Since President Obama Took ... Republicans attempted toblock this. ... Republicans blocked this bill for 8 weeks before it finally ...

Bills Blocked by Republican Filibusters Friday, November 22, 2013. Here is a list of bills that would have passed the Senate if it weren't for Republcians requiring a ...

Too much to read. I glanced thru it. Most of that stuff passed eventually once the tricks gimmicks riders whatever were removed. RINO don't block. Look at the Fri package they sent through. Same.

Too much to read. I glanced thru it. Most of that stuff passed eventually once the tricks gimmicks riders whatever were removed. RINO don't block. Look at the Fri package they sent through. Same.
After 6 years lol...

So far this debate is whiners questioning wimps. An old fool, a hag and a gay man posing as an intellectual. The three fucking stooges.

I'm sure you would prefer a debate where they say really stupid stuff and call each other childish names. This is an adult debate. I suggest you re-watch the clown debate from a few days ago, or Saturday morning cartoons.

Forum List

Back