Democrat Shutdown Assault On Small Business Owners, Americans, Economy Taking A Toll - Job Growth Turns Negative For the First Time Since April

Trump initiated the pandemic response according to protocol and previous planning and the states followed. If you can't accept that fact you have no business being here.
I thought you were lecturing me on how I am supposed to stay on topic, but here you are again, plunging head-long off topic again, destroying snowflake false narratives about how the President did 'nothing'. 1st you claim he did nothing and was criminally absent, and now you are declaring he did exactly what he was supposed to do.

:p

Thank you for destroying the false snowflake /leftist narratives while once again hypocritically breaking your own 'mandates' to stay on topic.

LOL!

Human innovation cannot be stifled regardless of the attempts of political subsets. Hurrah for all Americans who refuse to listen to the doomsayers of the LSM! Never listen to someone who tells you that you can’t do something, because when there is the will there is a way.

Forum List

Back