Democrat policy and how they benefit real Americans? This one doesn’t.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The daughter of an employee of mine just graduated with her teaching credential here in S. Mexifornia...she has been told by job placement counselors that she is virtually ”not hireable” in many cities here because she does not speak spanish. She is now considering moving out of state and pursuing another credential.
It got me thinking; here’s another case where the open border / sanctuary state policy of Mexicrats benefits those Mexican anchor babies on stolen citizenships who may have a teaching credential but fucks the REAL American trying to make it their own country.
So I ask; what policies are Mexicrats pushing these days that is aimed to help REAL Americans? I bet we could all name many that illegals and barely legals happen to be the targeted beneficiary.

I’m standing by.

Oh look. It's a personal anecdote that supposedly illustrates what pathetic victims white people are.

Oh look. It's a personal anecdote that supposedly illustrates what pathetic victims white people are.

That’s where we’re at huh? You unAmericans have stepped from the closet...you can’t offer any logical refutation so you’ll expose yourself with...”stop complaining you whiny white American, you’ve had your run, it’s time for illegals to get theirs”....I knew it was just a matter of time...hahaha...thanks!

Last edited:

That’s where were at huh? You unAmericans have stepped from the closet...you can’t offer any logical refutation so you’ll expose yourself with...”stop complaining you whiny white American, you’ve had your run, it’s time for illegals to get theirs”....I knew it was just a matter of time...hahaha...thanks!
Why the fuck would someone get a degree at a college that supposedly offers language classes in a profession that requires you be a bi-linguist and not learn a second language? Most of the degrees I have ever heard of requires a language. I smell bullshit.

Last edited:
I wonder if you could distinguish between immigrants and illegal immigrants. I further wonder why you think your xenophobic code words aren't making the impression on us that you want.

And then I think that you're basically afraid that you are losing the power to disparage people based on their race or background. And that's why you support Trump. He plays to your fears and you actually think he's right.

Those of us not dwelling in fear and hatred and resentment will never convince you of the mistakes you're making.

That’s where were at huh? You unAmericans have stepped from the closet...you can’t offer any logical refutation so you’ll expose yourself with...”stop complaining you whiny white American, you’ve had your run, it’s time for illegals to get theirs”....I knew it was just a matter of time...hahaha...thanks!
Why the fuck would someone get a degree at a college that supposedly offers language classes in a profession that requires you be a bi-linguist and not learn a second language? Most of the degrees I have ever heard of requires a language. I smell bullshit.

I wonder if you could distinguish between immigrants and illegal immigrants. I further wonder why you think your xenophobic code words aren't making the impression on us that you want.

And then I think that you're basically afraid that you are losing the power to disparage people based on their race or background. And that's why you support Trump. He plays to your fears and you actually think he's right.

Those of us not dwelling in fear and hatred and resentment will never convince you of the mistakes you're making.

Don’t be scared...Read the OP again and respond to my query.

“So I ask; what policies are Mexicrats pushing these days that are aimed to help REAL Americans? I bet we could all name many that illegals and barely legals happen to be the targeted beneficiary.”

The state I live in for many years has required two years of another language to even get into college. So I image it's bullshit. Why wouldn't anyone that lives in a state that was first inhabited by black mexican's not learn Spanish?

When I went to grammar school I had to get Spanish language until i got to high school. California 1955 to 1961. Me thinks this is just a straw man problem.

The state I live in for many years has required two years of another language to even get into college. So I image it's bullshit. Why wouldn't anyone that lives in a state that was first inhabited by black mexican's not learn Spanish?

When I went to grammar school I had to get Spanish language until i got to high school. California 1955 to 1961. Me thinks this is just a straw man problem.

Don’t be scared...Read the OP again and respond to my query.

“So I ask; what policies are Mexicrats pushing these days that are aimed to help REAL Americans? I bet we could all name many that illegals and barely legals happen to be the targeted beneficiary.”

Forum List

Back