Democrat on Democrat Violence Escalates in Chicago

What would be civilized is finding a solution to the problem instead of making a political mockery of it.

So, I know we've been down this road before, but what do you propose we do? Gun laws clearly don't work. Social justice only breeds more violence there it seems. It does nothing to bring the people there together.

This is no longer a joke.

What would be civilized is finding a solution to the problem instead of making a political mockery of it.

So, I know we've been down this road before, but what do you propose we do? Gun laws clearly don't work. Social justice only breeds more violence there it seems. It does nothing to bring the people there together.

This is no longer a joke.
Recognize that savagery can be perpetuated as a society. Stop blaming the police that have to deal with this shit on a daily basis. Until parents start raising their kids right, until we stop making our kids look up to Snoop Dog as an example of behavior, until we stop having Antifa idiots in the streets making excuses for poor behavior, you will never have a solution. Did we have this problem in 1945? Nope, but that was bad ol white racist America.

Democrats are fighting among themselves in Chicago? I haven't heard anything about it. Did they wreck party headquarters or something?

USMB can be pretty silly at times. This is one of those times.

Democrats are fighting among themselves in Chicago? I haven't heard anything about it. Did they wreck party headquarters or something?

It is mostly black people being shot in Chicago and the Trump sheep on this board assume all black people are Democrats

Did we have this problem in 1945? Nope, but that was bad ol white racist America.

Eh, and what do you suppose we should have done then? Let racism continue for the perceived benefit of a more civilized society? No society can call itself civil when it willfully discriminates. Take our current political division now. Now imagine that political division being fueled by more than political hatred, but racial hatred. This country would destroy itself.

Nostalgia isn't a solution.

It is mostly black people being shot in Chicago and the Trump sheep on this board assume all black people are Democrats

When upwards of 95% of them vote for Democratic candidates for president, how can one not make that assumption?

They pretty much are. Statistical fact.

When upwards of 95% of them vote for Democratic candidates for president, how can one not make that assumption?

95% of them do not vote for Democratic candidates for president, 95% of them do not even vote.

And I seriously doubt that the people doing the shooting have any interest in politics whatsoever.
This whole obsession with Chicago is a very transparent attempt to introduce more racism into politics. It's pretty dumb.

95% of them do not vote for Democratic candidates for president, 95% of them do not even vote.

Ah... what now? Oh please, don't tell me were going to go down that road.

Down the road of facts?

Down the road of facts?
Hah. An excellent (but puerile) retort.

Facts? More like your emotions. Emotions tell you how you feel, they don't tell you what is factual and what isn't.

I've been here too long to not notice when someone is buttressing their arguments with feelings and emotion.

So, let's get to the part where you actually supply the facts.

Now.

And I seriously doubt that the people doing the shooting have any interest in politics whatsoever.
This whole obsession with Chicago is a very transparent attempt to introduce more racism into politics. It's pretty dumb.
uhm, it was you leftists that mentioned race.

R

Racism and politics go hand-in-hand. Democratic Party done that “thang” long ago.

Forum List

Back