Democrat...Never Ending Gravy Train...

Why don't you tell us why you haven't been successful in life? I mean, if things are so shitty you must be doing terrible. Why is that? Because of other poor people that are holding you back? Let's hear it.

You know nothing about me, obviously...granted it is none of your business and way off the subject of the OP..:talktothehand:

Why don't you tell us why you haven't been successful in life? I mean, if things are so shitty you must be doing terrible. Why is that? Because of other poor people that are holding you back? Let's hear it.

You know nothing about me, obviously...granted it is none of your business and way off the subject of the OP..:talktothehand:

I can take a really good guess though based upon your posts. I'd venture to say you're either retired and on government healthcare or are still employed and making less than 50k year. The point being....I can promise you that you and everyone like you that likes to pigeon hole democrats as freeloaders are benefiting from the system as much, if not more, than those who you chastise. You're all a bunch of raging hypocrites. You're just another one of the sheep.

I'm figuring this utopian irresponsibility will crash within the next 4 years...just sayin

In your (small) mind the gravy train = a life on food stamps, medicaid, and living in public housing.

So, a King's ransom must be 10 free arcade tokens.

You're too dumb for words.

tissue for the freeloading puss...:lol:

It's stolen from the working successful taxpayers/businesses and given to selfish freeloaders like you...

Oh really? Cause I make a lot less than Mittens, but I sure as hell pay a larger slice of my income in taxes than him - that's money I could invest or save, but I'm not a rich douche, so I guess I don't deserve that... You are an idiot. And no, it's money that should go "trickling down" to the overworked yet most productive workers ever (making millions and billions for their companies - why are wages in decline, again?), but it's being funneled straight to the top. "Job creators", my ass.

Try putting down the remote control and getting that fat ass off of the couch. Stop bitching, You'd switch with Romney in a nano second if you could. There is no substitute for self achievement. That does not happen with your thoughts filled with jealousy and envy. Maybe part of the solution is that we each do need to pay the same percentage. People either paying nothing, or paying in less than they receive from the Fed, are the least credible. Deal with it. Deal with it on your own dime.

I can take a really good guess though based upon your posts. I'd venture to say you're either retired and on government healthcare or are still employed and making less than 50k year. The point being....I can promise you that you and everyone like you that likes to pigeon hole democrats as freeloaders are benefiting from the system as much, if not more, than those who you chastise. You're all a bunch of raging hypocrites. You're just another one of the sheep.

I'm one of the lucky one's that saw the writing on the wall when Pelosi & Reid took over Congress.. no worries.

Sheesh already with your limited view...:lol:

I'm one of the lucky one's that saw the writing on the wall when Pelosi & Reid took over Congress.. no worries.

As with anything else you are full of shit, hence why you can't (won't) provide an ounce of detail. Thanks for proving me right again hypocrite.

We know you're a dopey tool who thinks the "gravy train" is dying alone in state funded nursing home. And those greedy veterans with all their made up stress syndrome, blah, blah, blah...

As with anything else you are full of shit, hence why you can't (won't) provide an ounce of detail. Thanks for proving me right again hypocrite.

I find it's more fun to watch your deluded liberal mind soar with hate filled stupidity..

Please continue your nincompoopery.. I'm still amused....:lol:

We know you're a dopey tool who thinks the "gravy train" is dying alone in state funded nursing home. And those greedy veterans with all their made up stress syndrome, blah, blah, blah...

:lol:... competing liberal nincompoops, not all that rare but amusing non-the-less..

If Bob shows up again.. we'll officially have the 3 stooges....:popcorn:

Last edited:
Do you not remember the economy coming to a crashing halt, before Obama was even elected?

You really need to check your bias, it's pretty ridiculous. :thup:

Yes, I noticed the economy taking a huge hit when Pelosi and Reid took over Congress and 66.6 % of the political power and oversight of the economy during the last 2 years of the Bush Presidency.

I suspect you either missed that or your heads permanently up your ass, political speaking.

So you think them just being in office caused economic turmoil? Why is Obama so much more responsible for the economy since the start of his first administration, than W was at the end of his second administration?

Oh my goodness, are you really that ignorant? Obama passed obamacare which is a killer on the economy. Oh, he did have time for a beer summit, for a stupid statement, he made. Then he keeps talking about how the rich and small buisness needs to pay their fare share. He puts more people on welfare than any other president. He takes weeks out of his schedule to make sure women get free birth control. He did put assault weapons in drug dealers hands. He also got 4 americans killed while he watched in real time. After playing basketball and golf. After all the late night parties with celebrities. Oh yeah, after all the vacations, he is like razor focused on the economy. Right? Lol your a joke.

Yes, I noticed the economy taking a huge hit when Pelosi and Reid took over Congress and 66.6 % of the political power and oversight of the economy during the last 2 years of the Bush Presidency.

I suspect you either missed that or your heads permanently up your ass, political speaking.

So you think them just being in office caused economic turmoil? Why is Obama so much more responsible for the economy since the start of his first administration, than W was at the end of his second administration?

Oh my goodness, are you really that ignorant? Obama passed obamacare which is a killer on the economy. Oh, he did have time for a beer summit, for a stupid statement, he made. Then he keeps talking about how the rich and small buisness needs to pay their fare share. He puts more people on welfare than any other president. He takes weeks out of his schedule to make sure women get free birth control. He did put assault weapons in drug dealers hands. He also got 4 americans killed while he watched in real time. After playing basketball and golf. After all the late night parties with celebrities. Oh yeah, after all the vacations, he is like razor focused on the economy. Right? Lol your a joke.

There are so many falsities/blatant untruths that I think trying to explain to you why it's all wrong will just be a waste of time.

Try not to ramble so much next time. :thup:

Forum List

Back