Democrat Insanity Demonstrated In Ca By Prop 47-Driven Massive Shoplifting, Murder

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1626960492355.png

These are security camera photos from a store called T J Max in Ca.
The photos show 2 brazen masked / hooded shoplifters walking out,
casually, of the T J Max store with bags of stolen merchandise - hundreds
of dollars of stolen merchandise, with no worry of being stopped or
arrested.

This is just one of dozens of the exploding number of shoplifting / theft crimes in California resulting from INSANE FAILED Liberal Democrat policy.

Some time ago failed, Libtard Gov Newsom, in the process of being re-called, supported and signed into law Democrat legislation called 'PROP 47'. What 'Prop 47' did was make theft of anything less than $950 a 'Misdemeanor'. ADDITIONALLY, THERE IS NO BAIL FOR SHOPLIFTING - YOU GET ARRESTED (MAYBE) AND IMMEDIATELY GET RELEASED.

What THAT means, what has resulted from this INSANE move is:

- POLICE DON'T EVEN RESPOND TO SHOPLIFTING 911 CALLS FROM BUSINESSES LIKE T J MAX.

- PROSECUTORS DON'T CARE - POLICE BOOKINGS, CRIMINAL CHARGES, AND PROSECUTIONS OF SHOPLIFTERS LIKE THESE 2 ABOVE ARE DOWN 30%

- SHOPLIFTING CRIME #S HAVE EXPLODED IN CA

What Democrats and Gov Newsom have done in Ca is they have ABANDONED / BETRAYED LAW-ABIDING BUSINESS OWNERS IN CA & have GIVEN CRIMINALS PERMISSION TO STEAL.

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE?

Newsom publicly stated not long ago that crime in his state had declined - this drew backlash in light of the growing number of brazen shoplifting crimes, which have forced stores to take actions like closing early in an attempt to prevent shoplifting. As the photos above show, shoplifters have countered these attempts by stores by conducting their criminal raids earlier.

'Last week, a Rite Aid employee was killed while trying to stop a shoplifting suspect in Glassell Park.'

The results of the completely failed Prop 47, the explosion of high profile shoplifting crimes, like this one going viral across the US, has forced Gov Newsom to sign another piece of Legislation intended to counter the disastrous effects of Prop 47:

If you are not part of an organized gang of shoplifters you have nothing to fear - Newsom said his Task Force will be going after 'organized gangs'.

"California’s Republican Party responded to the governor’s announcement on Wednesday, saying he has been ineffective at combatting crime and only now with the recall election looming has he finally acknowledged its impact on the state."

It's sad that it took an employee being murdered by shoplifters and the out-of-control crime created by failed Liberal policy going viral during a recall effort to get D-Gov Newsom to act to undo the damage that Prop 47 he signed into law.

View attachment 515845
These are security camera photos from a store called T J Max in Ca.
The photos show 2 brazen masked / hooded shoplifters walking out,
casually, of the T J Max store with bags of stolen merchandise - hundreds
of dollars of stolen merchandise, with no worry of being stopped or
arrested.

This is just one of dozens of the exploding number of shoplifting / theft crimes in California resulting from INSANE FAILED Liberal Democrat policy.

Some time ago failed, Libtard Gov Newsom, in the process of being re-called, supported and signed into law Democrat legislation called 'PROP 47'. What 'Prop 47' did was make theft of anything less than $950 a 'Misdemeanor'. ADDITIONALLY, THERE IS NO BAIL FOR SHOPLIFTING - YOU GET ARRESTED (MAYBE) AND IMMEDIATELY GET RELEASED.

What THAT means, what has resulted from this INSANE move is:

- POLICE DON'T EVEN RESPOND TO SHOPLIFTING 911 CALLS FROM BUSINESSES LIKE T J MAX.

- PROSECUTORS DON'T CARE - POLICE BOOKINGS, CRIMINAL CHARGES, AND PROSECUTIONS OF SHOPLIFTERS LIKE THESE 2 ABOVE ARE DOWN 30%

- SHOPLIFTING CRIME #S HAVE EXPLODED IN CA

What Democrats and Gov Newsom have done in Ca is they have ABANDONED / BETRAYED LAW-ABIDING BUSINESS OWNERS IN CA & have GIVEN CRIMINALS PERMISSION TO STEAL.

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE?

Newsom publicly stated not long ago that crime in his state had declined - this drew backlash in light of the growing number of brazen shoplifting crimes, which have forced stores to take actions like closing early in an attempt to prevent shoplifting. As the photos above show, shoplifters have countered these attempts by stores by conducting their criminal raids earlier.

'Last week, a Rite Aid employee was killed while trying to stop a shoplifting suspect in Glassell Park.'

The results of the completely failed Prop 47, the explosion of high profile shoplifting crimes, like this one going viral across the US, has forced Gov Newsom to sign another piece of Legislation intended to counter the disastrous effects of Prop 47:

If you are not part of an organized gang of shoplifters you have nothing to fear - Newsom said his Task Force will be going after 'organized gangs'.

"California’s Republican Party responded to the governor’s announcement on Wednesday, saying he has been ineffective at combatting crime and only now with the recall election looming has he finally acknowledged its impact on the state."

It's sad that it took an employee being murdered by shoplifters and the out-of-control crime created by failed Liberal policy going viral during a recall effort to get D-Gov Newsom to act to undo the damage that Prop 47 he signed into law.

It's important for people to know that this is happening ALL OVER the state, in virtually every big shithole city.

The left LOVES this, make no mistake. This is exactly how they want the state run.

It's going to migrate into the suburbs, probably has already in some places. In the not-too-distant future so many of our big cities will be total squalor, equaling some of the worst places on Earth. Street gangs will be running the place and the cops won't go there, the cops that are still around. And these gangs will show up sooner or later in smaller cities and towns, and we'll see rising murders, rapes, and other crimes spreading out. We won't be the United States any more, we'll be North Mexico. Maybe not for some years yet, maybe not for a few decades but it's coming.

Once lawlessness starts, it's a bitch to stop. And half the country doesn't even want to stop it (democrats), eventually it'll spill over into the law-abiding half. The dems want to defund or even abolish the police. Good luck with that. If anybody wants to talk me down from the ledge, I'll listen. But you need to come at me with some reasons to believe this country isn't going to hell in a handbasket.

It's going to migrate into the suburbs, probably has already in some places. In the not-too-distant future so many of our big cities will be total squalor, equaling some of the worst places on Earth. Street gangs will be running the place and the cops won't go there, the cops that are still around. And these gangs will show up sooner or later in smaller cities and towns, and we'll see rising murders, rapes, and other crimes spreading out. We won't be the United States any more, we'll be North Mexico. Maybe not for some years yet, maybe not for a few decades but it's coming.

Once lawlessness starts, it's a bitch to stop. And half the country doesn't even want to stop it (democrats), eventually it'll spill over into the law-abiding half. The dems want to defund or even abolish the police. Good luck with that. If anybody wants to talk me down from the ledge, I'll listen. But you need to come at me with some reasons to believe this country isn't going to hell in a handbasket.

In the blue states, where crime is both encouraged and funded by the party in power, any remaining Americans will need to engage in civilian defense activities to protect themselves, their businesses, and their communities. I don't want to live my life that way, so I left California.

DemocraTaliban: Defunding the police to fund the criminals.

Thanks, Democrats.

Sounds like the Wild West. Local towns taking the law into their own hands. I could get behind that. I love the that period.

It won't be long before private homes are looted the way stores are now. LAPD has already said that homeowners should be accommodating to such guests.

The more they let those blacks run around and break laws unchecked the more they will do it, and the more of them that will do it. And when they finally do crack down on it they cry racism.

We need to ship them to another country and be done with it. They are societal poison.

It's important for people to know that this is happening ALL OVER the state, in virtually every big shithole city.

The left LOVES this, make no mistake. This is exactly how they want the state run.

There is a theory that says the democrats want to eliminate the local police so they can create a federal police force to control everything. I don't want to believe it, but damn if the way things are going are pretty much looking like that is the direction we're heading in. Coincidence? Maybe. Anybody got a better idea for why the democrats are not enforcing law and order? Defund the police? Order the cops to stand by while their cities burn?

Did they really say that? Unbelievable. That shit don't fly in Texas.
I posted about it.

I posted about it.

Wow. And yet the democrats keep getting re-elected. Astonishing.

Need to pick at a big nit here.

Newsom, the corrupt piece of criminal shit that he is, isn't to blame for Proposition 47. Not directly, anyway.

Any California law that is a “Proposition” is one that was placed on the ballot, and voted into law by the people. Technically, the Governor has no part in this process.

Alas, like too many other Propositions, this is one that was crafted with a malicious agenda, and sold to the voters on a pile of lies, that too many of us were stupid enough to believe. Too many Californians stupidly believed the lies that Democraps and criminal-lovers used to sell this proposition, that it would reduce crime and make us safer.

Need to pick at a big nit here.

Newsom, the corrupt piece of criminal shit that he is, isn't to blame for Proposition 47. Not directly, anyway.

Any California law that is a “Proposition” is one that was placed on the ballot, and voted into law by the people. Technically, the Governor has no part in this process.

Alas, like too many other Propositions, this is one that was crafted with a malicious agenda, and sold to the voters on a pile of lies, that too many of us were stupid enough to believe. Too many Californians stupidly believed the lies that Democraps and criminal-lovers used to sell this proposition, that it would reduce crime and make us safer.
The legislature can put propositions on the ballot as well.

Forum List

Back