Democrat Hypocrisy on Global Warming

026d45a9c1abb58b7a6dbe1bf852269f.jpg

So, how should world leaders travel to Paris to meet?

Just because they want to work together to fix the problem doesn't mean there is a solution in place ready to use now. You do understand that, right?

It was a simple question, why are you afraid to answer it?

Christianity has nothing to do with the thread.

You just had to undermine again, because that's what bitches do. The foot ball players got all the chicks in high school, and gammas were left with nothing, so it is the only way forward. Useless guy...

You are correct, it is about hypocrisy. I am trying to see if people like you will apply the same standard to all things or just a few...making you a hypocrite.

Sure I can apply hypocrisy to other things as well. For example, libertarians who support policies that will destroy all freedoms, because they are too insecure and lack balls.

Good thing there are none of those around here!

Oh there is one, who is not particularly sharp.

In a other thread, you were celebrating that Americans are being replaced by the following vision:

getty_514325215_160691.jpg

So which country that looks like this enjoys American freedoms?

That IS America. America is called the Melting Pot for a reason.

Christianity has nothing to do with the thread.

You just had to undermine again, because that's what bitches do. The foot ball players got all the chicks in high school, and gammas were left with nothing, so it is the only way forward. Useless guy...

You are correct, it is about hypocrisy. I am trying to see if people like you will apply the same standard to all things or just a few...making you a hypocrite.

Sure I can apply hypocrisy to other things as well. For example, libertarians who support policies that will destroy all freedoms, because they are too insecure and lack balls.

In a other thread, you were celebrating that Americans are being replaced by the following vision:

The real melting pot and land of immigrants is Israel. Open borders for Israel!

Who the fuck buys this nonsense? Simple google search would reveal it to be a total lie. Even Golfing Gamma is not this dumb, just dishonest, because his gamma traits.

Who the fuck buys this nonsense? Simple google search would reveal it to be a total lie. Even Golfing Gamma is not this dumb, just dishonest, because his gamma traits.

Bzzz wrong again.

America has been and is a melting pot.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Hate to break it to you but perhaps being American doesn't suit you well. May I suggest Iran.

Bzzz wrong again.

Hate to break it to you but perhaps being American doesn't suit you well. May I suggest Iran.

Total and utter bullshit. Go entertain your delusions elsewhere. America is a nation of Americans, and nothing less. Americans are about done with this bullshit and ready to defend our nation, it won't be a 3rd world utopia as you have envisioned.

Bzzz wrong again.

Total and utter bullshit. Go entertain your delusions elsewhere. America is a nation of Americans, and nothing less. Americans are about done with this bullshit and ready to defend our nation, it won't be a 3rd world utopia as you have envisioned.

So your ancestors are all native born American Indians?

Bzzz wrong again.

No, the settlers who settled in America. Obviously, you are not an ancestor of Americans. Just a other anti-American who was mistakenly let into the country. And here he preaches his anti.-American verses, yeah total success this melting pot story.

Bzzz wrong again.

Indians? You do realize that Columbus called them Indians because he thought he landed in India. You’re so dumb. LOL.

Bzzz wrong again.

No, the settlers who settled in America. Obviously, you are not an ancestor of Americans. Just a other anti-American who was mistakenly let into the country. And here he preaches his anti.-American verses.

So you are here because your ancestors are immigrants, yet somehow you're special and a "real American" while other immigrants aren't.

LOL, and those "Anti-American verses" that are on the Statue of Liberty.

You literally hate everything that America stands for.

So, how should world leaders travel to Paris to meet?

Just because they want to work together to fix the problem doesn't mean there is a solution in place ready to use now. You do understand that, right?
How about Skype? Welcome to the 21st century.

Oh, but that would be inconvenient, and there would not be associated champagne parties. That is way too lowly for our much superior far left leaders.

Bzzz wrong again.

Indians? You do realize that Columbus called them Indians because he thought he landed in India. You’re so dumb. LOL.

And? What's your point exactly?

Bzzz wrong again.

No, the settlers who settled in America. Obviously, you are not an ancestor of Americans. Just a other anti-American who was mistakenly let into the country. And here he preaches his anti.-American verses.

So you are here because your ancestors are immigrants, yet somehow you're special and a "real American" while other immigrants aren't.

The Americans who built the nation are not immigrants. They were settlers. This is not a nation of immigrants, in fact such a nation does not exist. It is just something people who invade/hate countries like to say for obvious reasons.

Bzzz wrong again.

The Americans who built the nation are not immigrants. They were settlers. This is not a nation of immigrants, in fact such a nation does not exist. It is just something people who invade/hate countries like to say for obvious reasons.

Oh the Founding Fathers were born here? I didn't realize that.

Well of course you don't, because you are likely one of the 60 IQ immigrants yourself, whose country America is not. Try Venezuela.

set·tler
(sĕt′lər)
n.
1. One who settles in a new region, especially a region that has few occupants or that is occupied by people of a different ethnic or religious group.

Well of course you don't, because you are likely one of the 60 IQ immigrants yourself, whose country America is not. Try Venezuela.

set·tler
(sĕt′lər)
n.
1. One who settles in a new region, especially a region that has few occupants or that is occupied by people of a different ethnic or religious group.

LOL ok, explain the difference between settler and immigrant.

This is amazing you're actually trying to argue that we're somehow not a nation of immigrants.

Semantics games!!!!

set·tler
(sĕt′lər)
n.

LOL ok, explain the difference between settler and immigrant.

This is amazing you're actually trying to argue that we're somehow not a nation of immigrants.

Semantics games!!!!

Why are we not a nation of immigrants? That's because we are a nation of Americans. Even if those Americans initially immigrated, that does not change the fact one bit.

However, they were not immigrants. Immigrants move from one country to a other. They moved to an almost empty continent and conquered the bits that were already occupied. Therefore they are settlers, maybe conquerors, but definitely not immigrants.

Bzzz wrong again.

And? What's your point exactly?

My point is that you're an uneducated buffoon and a Leftist. Same thing?

Forum List

Back