Democrat campaigns out spend Republicans 1000 to one on average

Here we are on page, what, 2? 3?

And no one has challenged this claim.

I guess confirmation bias is the way people roll these days.

Hey, did you know Republicans beat their small children eighteen million to one compared to Democrats?

if you think the claim is mistaken why be so afraid to say why you think that???

Hey, did you know Republicans beat their small children eighteen million to one compared to Democrats?

if you think the claim is mistaken why be so afraid to say why you think that???

I would like to see evidence the claim is true. And I find it interesting you accept such a proposition at face value. The GOP has almost always raised more campaign money than the Democrats, at least since the days of Richard Viguerie. This is practically common knowledge.

Last edited:

I would like to see evidence the claim is true. And I find it interesting you accept such a proposition at face value.

dear, entitlement spending is $2-3 trillion every year!! What planet have you been living on??

I would like to see evidence the claim is true. And I find it interesting you accept such a proposition at face value. The GOP has almost always raised more campaign money than the Democrats. This is practically common knowledge.

I'm not seeing that it would be relevant, I have seen thread after thread claiming Republicans out spend Democrats, 8-1 in Wisconsin, and it is a distortion of the facts, it was closer to 32-28, but it is ignored, so why start wanting accuracy.

I would like to see evidence the claim is true. And I find it interesting you accept such a proposition at face value.

dear, entitlement spending is $2-3 trillion every year!! What planet have you been living on??

I would like to see evidence entitlment spending approaches $3 trillion a year.

You cannot give or take a trillion dollars! Jesus!

Even if this was about government spending and entitlements were $3 trillion a year, you would have to prove that Republicans only spent $2.72 billion.

Good luck with THAT! :lol:

I would like to see evidence the claim is true. And I find it interesting you accept such a proposition at face value. The GOP has almost always raised more campaign money than the Democrats. This is practically common knowledge.

I'm not seeing that it would be relevant, I have seen thread after thread claiming Republicans out spend Democrats, 8-1 in Wisconsin, and it is a distortion of the facts, it was closer to 32-28, but it is ignored, so why start wanting accuracy.

Wow. "Why start wanting accuracy?" That should be the current GOP's campaign slogan.

And who says I am just starting to want accuracy? I have been kicking people in the nuts for their bogus claims since my first day here.

Even if this was about government spending and entitlements were $3 trillion a year, you would have to prove that Republicans only spent $2.72 billion.

this year for example Romney hopes to spend $1 billion on his campaign. How can he compete with BO's trillions???

Wow. "Why start wanting accuracy?" That should be the current GOP's campaign slogan.

And who says I am just starting to want accuracy? I have been kicking people in the nuts for their bogus claims since my first day here.

Must have missed the one where you were kicking everyone about the Republicans outspending the Democrats 8-1 in Wisconsin. Could you please link that for me.

this year for example Romney hopes to spend $1 billion on his campaign. How can he compete with BO's trillions???

Are you really trying to compare government spending as dem spending against republican spending as only campaign spending? That doesn't make on lick of sense. And you know it.

You want proof that its not 1000 to 1? Republicans passed medicare part d. Thats more then .1% of entitlement spending. Therefore you are easily proven wrong, with just one simple example.

Dems don't promise more welfare, dupes. This is the second Pub Great Depression fcs. Pub dupes! Change the GD channel, morons.

Boldfaced LIE. Democrats always promise more programs, "govenment assistance". Heck black folk thought Obama was gonna buy em houses and cars, I'm still waiting on mine.

So true, just listen to this lady, Obama is gonna put gas in my car, pay my mortgage and I wont have to work, I help him and he will help me

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc]OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS... - YouTube[/ame]

Dems don't promise more welfare, dupes. This is the second Pub Great Depression fcs. Pub dupes! Change the GD channel, morons.

Boldfaced LIE. Democrats always promise more programs, "govenment assistance". Heck black folk thought Obama was gonna buy em houses and cars, I'm still waiting on mine.

So true, just listen to this lady, Obama is gonna put gas in my car, pay my mortgage and I wont have to work, I help him and he will help me

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc]OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS... - YouTube[/ame]

So they found one dumb person, give me a break. How about the guy that I heard at waffle house the other day who swore up and down that Obama campained on destroying America. He wasn't saying it was a slip, or through stupid ideas. He said that Obama's exact words were "I am going to destroy America, and I need all of your help to do it."

Stupid people abound in this country. Finding one that will say something, proves no point whatsoever.

So they found one dumb person, give me a break. How about the guy that I heard at waffle house the other day who swore up and down that Obama campained on destroying America. He wasn't saying it was a slip, or through stupid ideas. He said that Obama's exact words were "I am going to destroy America, and I need all of your help to do it."

Stupid people abound in this country. Finding one that will say something, proves no point whatsoever.

Shit..........my room mate went to a job interview at the VA, and she heard some loudmouthed asshole (who was a vet) start yelling in the cafeteria "we gotta get that ****** out of the white house, he's ruining the country".

Yeah...........stupid people exist everywhere.

So they found one dumb person, give me a break.

one dumb person???? Democrats exist only to the extend they can buy votes with promises of more and more entitlement welfare. Do you think there is a subversive conflict of interest in voting for money in your pocket???

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-Benjamin Franklin

PS: when you say you are middle of the road you are in effect saying you lack the IQ to make a decision between two opposing philosophies. Its easy to prove you have a low IQ. PLease say something intelligent in defense of liberalism. See wht I mean? Thanks

Last edited:
Democrat Campaigns Pay Black Staffers 30% Less
More evidence that the Democratic party is bad for blacks.
News
Mark Tapson

120214_victory_obamacampaign.jpg.crop_.rectangle3-large.jpg

he Daily Beast reports that a report by the New Organizing Institute reveals a racial pay gap in campaign politics: Asian, black and Latino staffers are paid less than their white counterparts.

Democratic campaigns paid black staffers 30 percent less than whites, and their Hispanic staffers 32 percent less. And a separate study by PowerPAC+ revealed that less than 2 percent of spending by Democratic campaign committees during the past two election cycles went to firms owned by minorities.

So even in campaigns targeting minority voters, the Democratic party isn't the all-inclusive party of diversity and economic and racial equality that it claims to be? Shocking.

News
Mark Tapson

he Daily Beast reports that a report by the New Organizing Institute reveals a racial pay gap in campaign politics: Asian, black and Latino staffers are paid less than their white counterparts.

Democratic campaigns paid black staffers 30 percent less than whites, and their Hispanic staffers 32 percent less. And a separate study by PowerPAC+ revealed that less than 2 percent of spending by Democratic campaign committees during the past two election cycles went to firms owned by minorities.

So even in campaigns targeting minority voters, the Democratic party isn't the all-inclusive party of diversity and economic and racial equality that it claims to be? Shocking.

Not for the same jobs. At least Dems HAVE minority workers. lol

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]Bg98BvqUvCc[/MEDIA] GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS... - YouTube[/ame]
BS. Those blacks must have listened to GOP propaganda...lol

News
Mark Tapson

As opposed to 0% by the GOP. How many such firms do you think there are? Idiot.

Forum List

Back