Romney leads Obama in Michigan

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
If Obama loses MI, it'll be a wave election and Obama will be crushed:cool:

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney leads President Obama in Michigan, according to a new poll.

Romney, whose father was governor of the Wolverine State, leads Obama in a head-to-head matchup by 46 percent to 42 percent, within the survey's four-point margin of error.

Michigan is likely a must-win for Obama. He took 57 percent of the vote there in the 2008 presidential race after Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) gave up on the state and pulled out resources a month before the election. But a brutal local economy has hurt Obama with Independents: in the poll, he trails Romney 42 percent to 31 percent with that key group

Poll: Romney leads Obama in Michigan - The Hill's Ballot Box

You are right and you are wrong.............

Your link is to a July 2011 poll - just a little out of date.

But RCP as of yesterday shows the following for MI.

Michigan: Romney vs. Obama EPIC-MRA Obama 45, Romney 46 Romney +1

Am I surprised? No.

BTW, that's a 6 pt pickup for Romney since 5-11. Not bad!

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney leads President Obama in Michigan, according to a new poll.

Romney, whose father was governor of the Wolverine State, leads Obama in a head-to-head matchup by 46 percent to 42 percent, within the survey's four-point margin of error.

Michigan is likely a must-win for Obama. He took 57 percent of the vote there in the 2008 presidential race after Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) gave up on the state and pulled out resources a month before the election. But a brutal local economy has hurt Obama with Independents: in the poll, he trails Romney 42 percent to 31 percent with that key group

I have only one thing to say apart from thanks for taking all our garbage...

If Romney is leading in Michigan....

There is a God

:eusa_angel:

Am I surprised? No.

Its news whether you like it or not....

Romney Leads Obama by 1 Point in Michigan

An earlier survey conducted between May 24 and 27 by Public Policy Polling showed the president with a whopping 14 point lead over his Republican opponent, besting Romney 53 to 39.

That poll was from 11 months ago. :rolleyes:

I have only one thing to say apart from thanks for taking all our garbage...

If Romney is leading in Michigan....

There is a God

:eusa_angel:

Well, I can assure you that there is a God. And He loves us. His hand is active in the world.

Odd, since Romney would see those people in a soup line if they followed his policies.

Favorite comment.

Odd, since Romney would see those people in a soup line if they followed his policies.

Favorite comment.

Is there something wrong with soup lines? I would love to see those who are hungry get fed.

That poll was from 11 months ago. :rolleyes:

Well this one isn't

Romney Leads Obama by 1 Point in Michigan

Favorite comment.

I guess its better to eat soup then get fucked in the ass. Can I say that here?

Am I surprised? No.

ooops sorry wrong link

The propensity that nutters have for wishful thinking is to be admired and pitied at the same time.

The propensity that libtards have for ignoring obvious issues with their candidate is to be admired and pitied at the same time.

:fu:

When my husband was stationed at Saturn in Tennessee we met the most wonderous of people from Michigan who had to relocate just to have jobs. They couldn't believe their own state drove jobs away.

Now we all had a wonderful and very prosperous time there, but these friends of mine missed their families and their friends. It was hard on them. Me I loved it being a gardener we are talking 10 months of growing season YAY!!!!!!

And I love the south because it's the south. So many families uprooted though from Michigan and you could tell they hurt.

Forum List

Back