democrat brown shirt thugs at it again on college campus...Trump hat addition...

What you're all soiling yourselves over is that your opinions are not strictly enforced.

There's no sewer you're not willing to crawl through to support your perverted and sick ideology. You are such asshole.

A LWNJ even shit in the truck bed.
Bet you wish you had it rigged to electrocute the a-hole!
Not really. I do wish I could have video taped some of the crazy shit they did, but alas no camera phones in the 80s. I could have been a youtube superhero.

One would be wise to plaster an old car with Trump stickers, then park it where libs hang out...like college campuses, gay bars, vegan restaurants, massage parlors, yoga studios, and crack houses. Then sit back an video the crazy shit they do.

Unbelievable! Well, actually it's completely believable.

Colleges are safe spaces from the real world. Dissenting opinions will not be tolerated!

What you're all soiling yourselves over is that your opinions are not strictly enforced.

Wrong , young people on college campuses, are in a learning environment. Political discourse there should be free and open. Expressing themselves should be defended and just because some morons think wearing a trump hat makes someone racist dos not make it true or accurate. The jackass that threatened her should be removed just like the jackass who tried to hand out bananas to black students making them feeling uncomfortable or assaulting their dignity. Its time for everybody to chill out and take a step back

Forum List

Back