Democrat Attorney Generals = Dead Americans. Holder Must Go!

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Eric Holder's 'Project Gunrunner' AKA 'Fast and Furious' has led to the needless deaths of American Citizens. He should be held accountable. He should resign immediately or the President should remove him. Eric Holder is possibly the worst Attorney General in U.S. History. He may be 2nd to only Janet Reno on that. Democrat Attorney Generals do = Dead Americans. Time to ditch Eric Holder.

He should resign... but he won't. Incompetence and arrogance are part and parcel of this ship of fools.

Lawsuits are now being filed against the Federal Government by victims' families. There has been a terrible extensive cover-up carried out by Holder. These families deserve answers and justice.

Lawsuits are now being filed against the Federal Government by victims' families. There has been a terrible extensive cover-up carried out by Holder. These families deserve answers and justice.

The government doesn't work that way. What is the crime you refer to?

The corruption of this administration has cost American lives. I can't believe they honestly believed that selling guns to drug lords was a good idea.

The corruption of this administration has cost American lives. I can't believe they honestly believed that selling guns to drug lords was a good idea.

Our own Government actually murdered fellow Americans. How can Eric Holder still be the Attorney General? This President should be ashamed of himself for not already removing Holder.

Our own Government actually murdered fellow Americans. How can Eric Holder still be the Attorney General? This President should be ashamed of himself for not already removing Holder.

who be murdered?

Forum List

Back