Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jim Webb

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Third Party ▸ Jill Stein.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anyone else

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
I vote for Sir Albert Danstoid. A great American blasphemous drunkard, social zero, and political expert. His leadership is renown in the less desirable neighborhoods of Detroit. He manages 42 ladies, a business owner, and stays up to speed on foreign dignitaries, especially wealthy Chinese visitors. After all, we did elect someone with similar qualifications from Chicago............... just saying ......

I vote for Sir Albert Danstoid. A great American blasphemous drunkard, social zero, and political expert. His leadership is renown in the less desirable neighborhoods of Detroit. He manages 42 ladies, a business owner, and stays up to speed on foreign dignitaries, especially wealthy Chinese visitors. After all, we did elect someone with similar qualifications from Chicago............... just saying ......

Alrighty, then!!!

Hey, what about this "the rent is too damned high" guy???

:D

The chances of my again voting for any Democrat in my lifetime are equivalent to the chances of my meeting Xemu in the local bar to discuss Snickers versus Three Musketeers.

I could go with Al Franken and Jill Stein

The Franken/Stein ticket would scare the hell out of Republicans

I see little voting, I hope this lack of excitement on the left continues through 2016.

Forum List

Back