Democracy In Egypt Is Bad For The United States

Just imagining how they Egyptians must feel! The past 17 days were the first time they were free to talk in public how they felt about the governemnt a had afeeling of freedom. Now their efforts have paid off and they are hopefully on their way to a democracy.

The reality will set in when they are faced with the questions on how they get there, candidates, voting procedures and even a constitution. But until then, Let them have their celebrations. They worked hard for it.

I am so happy for them. And how it done so peacefully!

I've seen your picture. It wasn't a name. It was a description.

LMAO Unless you're my friend on this site, the only picture you have seen is the one in my sig.. If 112 lbs is a cow, color me guilty. Pathetic. :lol:

How did you weigh your ass separately? I didn't know that could be done. Must be new technology.

Oh look, another liberal trashing women. How cute :) I've been transported in to a bad episode of Hannah Montana where goobs actually think their 2nd grade taunts make a difference.:lol:

When Obama consorts with a group directly tied to terror over the affairs of another nation and publically calls for it's ouster-- it's defending democracy ..

When Boooosh does it, it's a lie and people die. LMAO

Has anyone ever dissected the brain of a liberal?

Why do you refuse to see this has nothing to do with your political gyrations?

This is about the population of a country rising up and heaving out a dictator.

Yeah same thought process about Iran in 1979.

What you fail to see is whom or rather what can and eventually take over.

And they are not friendly toward us at all.

Mr. T converts to Statism???

Stop the presses! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LMAO Unless you're my friend on this site, the only picture you have seen is the one in my sig.. If 112 lbs is a cow, color me guilty. Pathetic. :lol:

How did you weigh your ass separately? I didn't know that could be done. Must be new technology.

Dude, no need to get that personal. Calm down.

And she's a Green Bay fan, so she can't be that terrible of a person.

Aww come on, She looks a cute kid.

She just doesnt seem to absorb facts

She's on the Limbaugh/Hannity talking points diet. She hasn't had an intelligent, original thought for the 5 years I've endured her prattle.

Very likely but she is a cute kid.

Kids can learn if they deside to accept cold hard facts.

She is studing sceince and has to at some point believe in its high level of proof.

I wonder what she thinks of its ownership?

She wanted to make it personal. Now it's personal.

I wonder if the cons on here would react the same way when the American people insisted on freedom?

;-) Damn right I am.- That was an awesome game!

Forum List

Back