Demo rep omar and her anti american beliefs

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is traveling with a anti american group to Venezuela who also are aginst Isreal.
Is there any doubt that electing a Somalia muslim to the house would result in such radical behavior a fine example of what democrats are.

That woman has no place in American government. They should find out if she's been donating to terrorists and remove her.

If for nothing else because she's a traitor.

Premature Jihad-gasm... :21:

She'll never be trusted with any decision related to foreign policy that impacts upon Israel or our Middle East perspective.

With good reason.

She hasn't weighed in yet on the US refusing to take back
that Muslim whore from Alabama that became an ISIS bride.

I would almost believe that Pelosi has already whispered in her
ear to keep her mouth shut about that.

She was talking about the lobbying of our Congress by Israel for freebies...
"Moon bat"? At the same time she speaks at events that raise money for groups that support terrorist organization(Hamas). I'm sure she receives speaking fees, if she has or does, and the money is directly or indirectly linked to terrorist organizations. Then she is providing material support for a terrorist organization and should not only be removed from Congress she should be tried and if convicted jailed like any other terrorist we would capture on the battlefield. Or Tried for Treason and Executed! Other people are in jail for less I would bet! Where's the Investigation of the Organizations she is supporting. Moon bat?:bow3:

Man, you people sure hate freedom.
Oh yeah, Somali Muslims are all about "freedom", huh.
She is in a country that is suppose to value freedom...At least that is what the propaganda er, advertisement states..

"Moon Fart"? How old were you in 2001? Old enough to remember ? Islamic Jihadists flew planes into two buildings and killed around 3000 Americans and some Muslims too. If she is a "devout" Muslim as It appears she is "Hijab in place", then she really has no problem walking into your house and butchering you and your entire "Infidel" family if it furthers the Jihad. There is no such thing as Radical Islamic Terrorists. Terrorism is a tool used in Jihad and is not a radical idea in Islam. It is encouraged by the Quran. It is their duty as Muslims! Ask her if the Isis fighters are doing the work of Allah. Silence will be the reply, or a rationalization of why it's Americas fault. Your problem is you won't accept the truth. That's why you are a "Moon bat"! Allahu Ahkbar!

I believe trying to use common sense reasoning with Moondust isn't going to work. The hatred for the USA is stronger than reasoning with common sense.

Is traveling with a anti american group to Venezuela who also are aginst Isreal.
Is there any doubt that electing a Somalia muslim to the house would result in such radical behavior a fine example of what democrats are.
------------------------------------------- and many millenials and other dummies and immigration advocates want to keep importing more and more of them [fifth column] into the USA . Where of course they will be supported and voted for by other imported people [fifth column] . Its amazing to me when these imported people are supposedly 'vetted' and some in the USA think that they can ever be American . Immigration advocates do not look ahead to see what they are setting up in the USA and their kids and families .

What are her Anti American views?

If she were a "Somali", she would not be allowed to run for public office. Only American citizens are permitted to run for office, so that means she has sworn an oath of citizenship to the USA.

As for her being a Muslim, I'll quote the Constitution:

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

Forum List

Back