Demarcus Cousins to the warriors

The Rockets are close but Harden isn't a playoff leader. You could see Chris Paul rallying the team while Harden was going into his shell. It was a shame Paul pulled the hamstring he was playing his ass off and keeping Houston in it.

Paul can’t stay healthy. Them losing Ariza really hurts

This will be the cheapest title of all time

I've always joked that you can predict the 4 teams in the NBA semi's every single year before the season starts with 100% accuracy. This year will actually be different! Who's going to make the final 2 in the West out of the Lakers, Dubs, and Rockets; and who's going to make it to #2 behind the Celtics in the East? Finally, a mystery!

I've always joked that you can predict the 4 teams in the NBA semi's every single year before the season starts with 100% accuracy. This year will actually be different! Who's going to make the final 2 in the West out of the Lakers, Dubs, and Rockets; and who's going to make it to #2 behind the Celtics in the East? Finally, a mystery!

Rockets are waaay better than the lakers. As far as the east - it going to either be Celtics raptors or celitics philly

Rockets are waaay better than the lakers. As far as the east - it going to either be Celtics raptors or celitics philly
I agree but I'm not going to be that guy that counts Lebron out. Watch, now the Lakers will sign Kawhi Leonard and Russel Westbrook or some stupid shit like that. And even if they don't I still won't be that guy :laugh:

I agree but I'm not going to be that guy that counts Lebron out. Watch, now the Lakers will sign Kawhi Leonard and Russel Westbrook or some stupid shit like that. And even if they don't I still won't be that guy :laugh:

They do have a good chance of getting kawhi

Beating mental fatigue is going to be their biggest enemy. They showed that in the playoffs this year. I dont think they will win it next year regardless of who they get unless they got Lebron.
Lebron has to face real competition in the West, with a team of rag tag nobodies and has-beens. Let's see what happens.
Lakers arent done and Houston still has life. Even if Dubs get to the Finals I dont see them beating the Celtics. Celts gave them fits all season
That's absolutely ludicrous. The East is a minor league for the real NBA in the West now.
They split during the season and both games were decided by 4 points. Dubs are my team and I can see the writing on the wall. They are fatigued mentally.

I know you love being the contrarian, but you’re really taking it to the next level here, buddy
Since I got paid to play basketball I know a little more than your average fan.

Raptor are cursed. Maybe Lebron going west will remove the mental block.

Lebron has to face real competition in the West, with a team of rag tag nobodies and has-beens. Let's see what happens.
Lakers arent done and Houston still has life. Even if Dubs get to the Finals I dont see them beating the Celtics. Celts gave them fits all season
That's absolutely ludicrous. The East is a minor league for the real NBA in the West now.
They split during the season and both games were decided by 4 points. Dubs are my team and I can see the writing on the wall. They are fatigued mentally.

I know you love being the contrarian, but you’re really taking it to the next level here, buddy

Yeah I got paid too. My real name is Michael Jordan. What’s yours? Let me guess - Shaquille O’Neil?

First sensible thing you said in this thread

Yeah I got paid too. My real name is Michael Jordan. What’s yours? Let me guess - Shaquille O’Neil?
Nope. I dont reveal my name. Where did you play at?

First sensible thing you said in this thread
You know how I always prove you wrong. I see you havent learned your lesson yet.

People would be a fool to count Lebron out.

Chicago bulls, and I had a forgettable stint with the wizzards, but I had a pretty good career

It's no other big names for Bron Bron to get LOL

Chicago bulls, and I had a forgettable stint with the wizzards, but I had a pretty good career
MJ wasnt white.

It's no other big names for Bron Bron to get LOL
One is all he needs. His name is Kawhi.

You cray cray. Look at his record in the finals. Now he’s going to the west, where the warriors have the best team of all time assembled

Forum List

Back