Demarcus Cousins to the warriors

I've always joked that you can predict the 4 teams in the NBA semi's every single year before the season starts with 100% accuracy. This year will actually be different! Who's going to make the final 2 in the West out of the Lakers, Dubs, and Rockets; and who's going to make it to #2 behind the Celtics in the East? Finally, a mystery!

Rockets are waaay better than the lakers. As far as the east - it going to either be Celtics raptors or celitics philly
I agree but I'm not going to be that guy that counts Lebron out. Watch, now the Lakers will sign Kawhi Leonard and Russel Westbrook or some stupid shit like that. And even if they don't I still won't be that guy :laugh:
People would be a fool to count Lebron out.

You cray cray. Look at his record in the finals. Now he’s going to the west, where the warriors have the best team of all time assembled
I did. Everytime he lost except once he faced a vastly superior team while he was carrying basically scrubs.

I've always joked that you can predict the 4 teams in the NBA semi's every single year before the season starts with 100% accuracy. This year will actually be different! Who's going to make the final 2 in the West out of the Lakers, Dubs, and Rockets; and who's going to make it to #2 behind the Celtics in the East? Finally, a mystery!

Rockets are waaay better than the lakers. As far as the east - it going to either be Celtics raptors or celitics philly
I agree but I'm not going to be that guy that counts Lebron out. Watch, now the Lakers will sign Kawhi Leonard and Russel Westbrook or some stupid shit like that. And even if they don't I still won't be that guy :laugh:

It's no other big names for Bron Bron to get LOL
One is all he needs. His name is Kawhi.
The lakers still don’t have the shooting. And to get kawhi you’re going to have to give up good players like Ingram and kuzma

The lakers still don’t have the shooting. And to get kawhi you’re going to have to give up good players like Ingram and kuzma
Not hard to get shooting and if they have to give up Ingram and Kuz so be it.

I know you love being the contrarian, but you’re really taking it to the next level here, buddy
Since I got paid to play basketball I know a little more than your average fan.

Yeah I got paid too. My real name is Michael Jordan. What’s yours? Let me guess - Shaquille O’Neil?
Nope. I dont reveal my name. Where did you play at?

Chicago bulls, and I had a forgettable stint with the wizzards, but I had a pretty good career
MJ wasnt white.

Didn’t he say if you’re thinking of being my baby it don’t matter if your black or your white?

Not hard to get shooting and if they have to give up Ingram and Kuz so be it.

What shooters are they going to get? They already spent most of their money

Since I got paid to play basketball I know a little more than your average fan.

Yeah I got paid too. My real name is Michael Jordan. What’s yours? Let me guess - Shaquille O’Neil?

Chicago bulls, and I had a forgettable stint with the wizzards, but I had a pretty good career
MJ wasnt white.

Didn’t he say if you’re thinking of being my baby it don’t matter if your black or your white?
I didnt follow him off the court. I just watched him play basketball.

MJ wasnt white.

You watched Michael Jackson play ball? Interesting

MJ wasnt white.

You watched Michael Jackson play ball? Interesting
I didnt say that but yes I did watch Michael Jackson play ball. He was nice at Georgetown.

There is no one on the Lakers that is going to be Lebron's Scottie Pippen. Maybe Kawhi but that's not a given, even if the Lakers get him.

There is no one on the Lakers that is going to be Lebron's Scottie Pippen. Maybe Kawhi but that's not a given, even if the Lakers get him.
He doesnt need a Scottie Pippen to get to the Finals. He just needs a warm body as he proved this year and the year he first went to the Finals.

He doesnt need a Scottie Pippen to get to the Finals. He just needs a warm body as he proved this year and the year he first went to the Finals.

That’s cuz he was in the east

Lakers will get him. The question is what do they give up for him

There go those unprovable excuses again.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You’re the only warrior fan I’ve ever seen Stan for Lebron

laugh.gif

You’re the only warrior fan I’ve ever seen Stan for Lebron
Theres a first for everything. Lebrons the best since MJ and probably better. Hard to judge.

Just read that Cousins didnt get a single call from any other teams. Those complaining about the NBA being top heavy need to instead ask the other teams why they didnt go after Boogie.

Just read that Cousins didnt get a single call from any other teams. Those complaining about the NBA being top heavy need to instead ask the other teams why they didnt go after Boogie.

Yeah, he’s lying about that. It’s impossible to believe that no team would offer him more than 5 million. He’s a lying pos

Yeah, he’s lying about that. It’s impossible to believe that no team would offer him more than 5 million. He’s a lying pos
Just found out Celts were the only other team but they didnt mention the specifics.

Forum List

Back