Demarcus Cousins to the warriors

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
no point in the nba season anymore. This is beyond ridiculous right now

He's coming off a Achilles tear. He may not be the same.

The warriors are going to win it anyway. Even if he’s a shell of his old self, he’s still going to be pretty good. Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green, cousins is the best starting lineup of all time.

NBA is trash. Thanks to the asshats LeBron, Wade and Bosh. Bunch of stackers.

I'm glad that at least this prevents LeBron from winning again, he won't even make it to the finals now.

The warriors are going to win it anyway. Even if he’s a shell of his old self, he’s still going to be pretty good. Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green, cousins is the best starting lineup of all time.
Beating mental fatigue is going to be their biggest enemy. They showed that in the playoffs this year. I dont think they will win it next year regardless of who they get unless they got Lebron.

Beating mental fatigue is going to be their biggest enemy. They showed that in the playoffs this year. I dont think they will win it next year regardless of who they get unless they got Lebron.
Lebron has to face real competition in the West, with a team of rag tag nobodies and has-beens. Let's see what happens.

Please they went 16-1 the year before. Houston got weaker, the Cavs suck now, and the lakers are building a real strange team around Lebron. The warriors are going to cruise next year like never before

Lebron has to face real competition in the West, with a team of rag tag nobodies and has-beens. Let's see what happens.
Lakers arent done and Houston still has life. Even if Dubs get to the Finals I dont see them beating the Celtics. Celts gave them fits all season

The warriors will win 75 games next year and go undefeated in the playoffs. Real fun the nba is

Lakers arent done and Houston still has life. Even if Dubs get to the Finals I dont see them beating the Celtics. Celts gave them fits all season
That's absolutely ludicrous. The East is a minor league for the real NBA in the West now.

Magic Johnson has proven to be an idiot with his signings. Lakers aren’t going anywhere

That's absolutely ludicrous. The East is a minor league for the real NBA in the West now.

Been that way for some time

NBA is trash. Thanks to the asshats LeBron, Wade and Bosh. Bunch of stackers.

I'm glad that at least this prevents LeBron from winning again, he won't even make it to the finals now.

I don’t think he makes it past the second round

Been that way for some time
Every year my buddy tells me this is the Wizards' year, and every year I laugh in his face.

They split during the season and both games were decided by 4 points. Dubs are my team and I can see the writing on the wall. They are fatigued mentally.

They split during the season and both games were decided by 4 points. Dubs are my team and I can see the writing on the wall. They are fatigued mentally.
Lakers, Dubs, Houston... the top 3 finishers in the West. BOOK IT. Let me know when the playoffs start. I can't wait to find out who the Western Conference/NBA Champions are.

The Rockets are close but Harden isn't a playoff leader. You could see Chris Paul rallying the team while Harden was going into his shell. It was a shame Paul pulled the hamstring he was playing his ass off and keeping Houston in it.

I know you love being the contrarian, but you’re really taking it to the next level here, buddy

Forum List

Back