Dem plant at GOP event

Dirty tricks by Democrats are no longer a surprise to us. It looks like Dems will go lower than low in order to make a Republican look bad. We've seen them do that with Trump many times.

---She later accused the voter who asked her about the cause of the Civil War of being a “Democrat plant,” the New Hampshire Journal reported.---

Why couldn't she just give the historically accurate answer? Is she afraid Republican primary voters won't like it?

Why couldn't she just give the historically accurate answer? Is she afraid Republican primary voters won't like it?
It was an accurate answer. Economic freedom was being restricted. Northerners were telling southerners how to run their farms.

It was an accurate answer. Economic freedom was being restricted.

It was a chickenshit answer and you know it.

Northerners were telling southerners how to run their farms.

88y6dv.jpg

Dirty tricks by Democrats are no longer a surprise to us. It looks like Dems will go lower than low in order to make a Republican look bad. We've seen them do that with Trump many times.

---She later accused the voter who asked her about the cause of the Civil War of being a “Democrat plant,” the New Hampshire Journal reported.---

Why would you be surprised, the Reps do the same thing.

I'd be more worried that she couldn't handle herself with a "democrat plant"... imagine what would happen if she came up against, I don't know, the President of Andorra or someone....

Why would you be surprised, the Reps do the same thing.

I'd be more worried that she couldn't handle herself with a "democrat plant"... imagine what would happen if she came up against, I don't know, the President of Andorra or someone....
I'm sure Dem candidates would love softball questions from other Dems.

Forum List

Back