Dem Gillibrand apologies for supporting border security

Should Libtards accept Kristen's apology for her conservative views?

• Never - ban her from ever running for higher office.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes - shallow fake phoney political hacks are encouraged to changes positions to get elected.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Gillibrand renounces past immigration views: 'I did not think about suffering in other people's lives'
New York Democratic Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, who announced her plans to run for the country's top job last week, was forced in television appearances over the weekend to evaluate her past immigration stances, including her opposition to giving "amnesty to illegal aliens" and her support for "expediting the removal of illegal aliens," as she is now a vocal critic of President Donald Trump's hard-line immigration policies.
"They certainly weren't empathetic, and they were not kind, and I did not think about suffering in other peoples' lives," Gillibrand replied.

Gillibrand acknowledged that her views on immigration have undergone a significant transformation over the past decade.

I guess this is what Democrats call "evolving", not flip flopping at all. Will she change her mind again after she's elected? Can we trust her on anything?

liberal_fascists_mantra.jpg

I guess this is what Democrats call "evolving", not flip flopping at all. Will she change her mind again after she's elected? Can we trust her on anything?
I wouldn't trust her to build a wall around us either.

If the Trump cult is whimpering like this about her already, she must terrify them into incontinence.

Good. Whenever the Trumpflakes weep, it means liberty is advancing.

Last edited:
The 2020 democrat Presidential candidates are a Murderer's Row of Lunatic, morons and Idiots.

It's a circus

If the Trump cult is whimpering like this about her already, she must terrify them into incontinence.

So what policies has Trump put in place, unilaterally, or through Congress that reduce liberty? Or are you just babbling incoherently?

So what policies has Trump put in place, unilaterally, or through Congress that reduce liberty? Or are you just babbling incoherently?

Tearing kids away from their parents and putting them in cages is an obvious example.

If anyone thinks otherwise, they're either a moron or a fascist. Do you think otherwise?

Tearing kids away from their parents and putting them in cages is an obvious example.

If anyone thinks otherwise, they're either a moron or a fascist. Do you think otherwise?

Obama did the same thing as did Bush, and Clinton before him. Are they fascists? Why are people bringing children here ILLEGALLY? Why don't other countries allow that?

You mean like Obama did before he sold the kids to the traffickers????

Poor Honey BooBoo, even your Bible Snopes.com said Obama released the kids to Child Traffickers.

Drinking again? Well, I guess it's not that early.

You lied about the Obama admin tearing children from their parents. Why did you do that?

You lied by saying the Obama admin sold the children. Why did you do that?

Poor Honey BooBoo, even your Bible Snopes.com said Obama released the kids to Child Traffickers.

Drinking again? Well, I guess it's not that early.

You lied about the Obama admin tearing children from their parents. Why did you do that?

Are you going to post the photo of the kids, separated from their parents, and locked in cages? You know, the picture from 2014

Are you going to post the photo of the kids, separated from their parents, and locked in cages? You know, the picture from 2014

Are you going to stop changing the subject and apologize for the lies you just told?

/——/ You confuse whimpering with mocking. Your Special Ed teacher can explain

Forum List

Back