Vivek: 1. Drill, frack, burn coal, embrace nuclear. 2. Put people back to work: stop paying them to stay home 3.Shut down the regulatory state

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Unleash the American economy: achieve >5% GDP growth. We can *grow* ourselves out of our economic problems. We’ve done it before. We can do it again. End the climate cult. Stop paying people to stay home. Abandon the culture of apology.

He is by far the best candidate, but unfortunately he is too much of an unknown. Perhaps when Trump wins, Gd-willing, he can be appointed a cabinet position and from there launch a campaign in 2028.

I’m thinking Secretary of Education, to 1) start reversing the Marxist indoctrination in our public schools and 2) get vouchers going.

He is by far the best candidate, but unfortunately he is too much of an unknown. Perhaps when Trump wins, Gd-willing, he can be appointed a cabinet position and from there launch a campaign in 2028.

I’m thinking Secretary of Education, to 1) start reversing the Marxist indoctrination in our public schools and 2) get vouchers going.
I like him too. He has plenty of ideas and he knows what America stands for. I also think that, other than Trump, he's the only candidate with the balls to really buck our establishment elitists and robber barons. I don't think DeSantis has them (yet). I also love your idea about Trump making him the Secretary of education.

• Banned
Vivek is smart, Vivek is handsome, Vivek is a wealthy immigrant from Bangladesh (India? Pakestine?) Vivek is the next President Of The Unites States!

I like him too. He has plenty of ideas and he knows what America stands for. I also think that, other than Trump, he's the only candidate with the balls to really buck our establishment elitists and robber barons. I don't think DeSantis has them (yet). I also love your idea about Trump making him the Secretary of education.
Thanks. He also has a great book out about how the Democrats‘ victimhood agenda is a big reason why America is in decline. He could change the whole CRT nonsense infiltrating our schools, where whites are taught they’re oppressors and blacks their poor helpless victims, and get back to basic academics.

If Vivek is for ZEROING OUT the Co2 Fraud, he has my vote.

EMH is officially for Vivek for the time being.

ZERO OUT THE CO2 FRAUD. ZERO OUT THE SUBSIDIES. PROSECUTE THE FUDGE BAKING LIARS, CONVICT THEM, OFF THEM, and REPATRIATE THEIR ILL BEGOTTEN WEALTH TO THE US TREASURY

If Vivek is for ZEROING OUT the Co2 Fraud, he has my vote.
EMH is officially for Vivek for the time being.
ZERO OUT THE CO2 FRAUD. ZERO OUT THE SUBSIDIES. PROSECUTE THE FUDGE BAKING LIARS, CONVICT THEM, OFF THEM, and REPATRIATE THEIR ILL BEGOTTEN WEALTH TO THE US TREASURY
Vivek will "cut off the head of the snake"

Actually two heads of the snake

Vivek Ramaswamy says US should shut down FBI and Department of Education​

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Unleash the American economy: achieve >5% GDP growth. We can grow ourselves out of our economic problems. We’ve done it before. We can do it again. End the climate cult. Stop paying people to stay home. Abandon the culture of apology.

He absolutely destroys Andrea Mitchell in a Climate Change discussion, correctly arguing that fossil fuels are a savior of humanity, not a threat....

Forum List

Back