Dem Congressman takes apart tea party whiner

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by Dot Com, Feb 8, 2014.

1. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,462
    Guy, really getting bored with chasing you down whatever crazy rabbit holes you are running down...

I have no problem with "semites". I find the concept of not supporting Zionism as "anti-Semitism" to be ludicrous, as the Arabs/Palestinians are also a Semitic people. So you guys throw around insults that you don't even know the meaning of the words.

Let's call Zionism what it is- Apartheid. Go into a country, conquer the native people, treat them as second class citizens until they finally throw you out or overthrow you.

What give Zionism that extra dollop of stupid is that they think a Magic Fairy In the Sky told them this was cool.

2. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,462
    Emily, you are making John sound relatively coherent, and that's an accomplishment.

Let's put this all in the proper prespective. I think the mechanism for ObamaCare is kind of a mess. We should have gone to a single payer system and been done with it, instead of building yet another level on top of the already convoluted system of employers, insurers and government subsidies and tax credits to make it all work.

I also get a bit tired of people trying to find "religious" reasons to not comply with the law. Take for instance, Hobby Lobby. They, really, really hate Abortion, so that they won't pay for IUD's or Morning After pills for their employees. But Hobby Lobby gets 93% of its product from vendors that manufacture in China, where they've performed 300 million abortions and enforce a brutal "one-Child" policy where women are compelled to abort their second pregnancies or face fines and worse. Sex Selection Abortions are common. But Hobby Lobby doesn't care about this.

ObamaCare is a patch over an already dysfunctional system that treats health care like a consumer commodity instead of a public service, which is how the rest of the world treats it, and rightfully so.

3. JohnL.Burke

JohnL.Burke Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    I live in a place where all hope dies but at least
    Ratings:
    +529
    You might think that people who worship a "magic fairy in the sky" is stupid but claiming that domestic terrorist Bill Ayers is a hero is insane.
    You have a problem with Zionism but not domestic terrorism (as long as it's the right kind of terrorism). Grasp irony much?
    You claim "Zionism" has created all the wars in the middle east. Trust me, you're an anti-semite. You're not really fooling anybody.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  4. JohnL.Burke

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +529
    Except that he did. You really shouldn't attempt to describe people through the prism of your own irrational hatred. It cheapens the people you defend.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  5. Dot Com

Dot Com Nullius in verba

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,110
    :eusa_eh:

you are one strange little man. The ultra Orthodox jews oppose the forcible existence of a jewish state because their books say that they shall have no earthly kingdom.

back to topic people!!!

6. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,462
    Never said he was a hero. I just don't wet myself because he blew up an ugly statue.

Again, Bin Laden was a "Freedom Fighter" when he killed Russians and a "Terrorist" when he killed Americans. It's just a matter of labels and you know it.

Yes, it causes wars when the people who BELONG in the Middle East don't want these EUROPEAN invaders on their land.

A bunch of "Semites" (Arabs are Semites, too!) killing each other over whose magic sky fairy has the biggest dick is kind of silly.

7. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,462
    Except he didn't. That letter is a hoax.

Seriously, fuck the Zionists. A happy day when their fellow "Semites" Drive their asses into the sea.

8. JohnL.Burke

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +529
    Nobody is talking about the hoax letter. We're talking about what King said in a college. Trying to conflate the two in a silly attempt at revisionism is obvious and dull.

9. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,462
    Whatever, guy, was never said. Never recorded. Never on a letter. Completely contradicts everything we know about the man.

I supposed that he should be flattered that wingnuts who went around calling him a "communist" 30 years ago are trying to make him one of their own today.

10. JohnL.Burke

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +529
    You do know jews were kicked out of Israel, right? Oh God, what did I start? I'm having a discussion about Israel with an "anti-Zionist". Forget I said anything.
    Really? You're going to pretend that Bill Ayers only blew up a statue? Didn't I already force you to admit he had done a hell of a lot more than that? I know I did.