Dem Campaign Manager Caught on Video in NC Telling Non-Citizen How to Vote Illegally

This is a problem.

O’Keefe had a Brazilian-born immigrant investigator pose as someone who wanted to vote but was not a citizen. Greg Amick, the campaign manager for the Democrat running for sheriff in Mecklenburg County (Charlotte), was only too happy to help.

Greg Amick: Here’s a couple of things you can do. You do not have to have your driver’s license, but do you have any sort of identification?

Project Veritas investigator: But I do have my driver’s license.

Amick: Oh, you do. Show ’em that and you’re good.

PV: But the only problem, you know, I don’t want to vote if I’m not legal. I think that’s going to be a problem. I’m not sure.

Amick: It won’t be, it shouldn’t be an issue at all.

PV: No?

Amick: As long as you are registered to vote, you’ll be fine.

Non-Citizens Are Voting National Review Online

I side with the Right on Illegals. But this post is absolute ignorance of the topic. "You should be ok" is the phrase you have to debate here. Very basic. The politician isn't screening voters at all. The ones paid to screen voters do..........

If a study were done and found a majority of illegals were voting Republican liberals would call for burning illegals alive that enter the country illegally as a deterrent. However, currently they believe the votes are in their favor and so giving them welfare a pat on the back while denying it's even happening or is a problem is the plan.

Well illegals came here to work and are happy with low wages. You think no illegals vote Republican? Or did you notice that Bush did minimal about this issue when he had Presidency and Congress?

Do you know the limitations of a President in power? Or do you just point and blame everything on 1 person?

Many Election Day results will be fraudulent. Many will have to be vigorously challenged.

"As long as you are registered to vote, you’ll be fine."

How, exactly, does an illegal register to vote?

An American Election Judge who 'Mostly' supports the Constitution. Nice. My God, what is happening to our Country?

Voter Fraud accounts for 50% of Dem votes in a Presidential election

Lies about voter fraud made up 100% of your post.
Indeed.

People who manufacture bullshit like CrusaderFrank does don't realize they completely invalidate their value in a debate when they explode their integrity so cheaply and easily.

give_a_fuck_o_meter_by_screendsk-d3ibnq5.gif

Indeed.

People who manufacture bullshit like CrusaderFrank does don't realize they completely invalidate their value in a debate when they explode their integrity so cheaply and easily.

Why is it exactly the whacky far right have the vocabulary of an 8th grader who thinks swearing is really 'cool'?

This is a problem.

O’Keefe had a Brazilian-born immigrant investigator pose as someone who wanted to vote but was not a citizen. Greg Amick, the campaign manager for the Democrat running for sheriff in Mecklenburg County (Charlotte), was only too happy to help.

Greg Amick: Here’s a couple of things you can do. You do not have to have your driver’s license, but do you have any sort of identification?

PV: But the only problem, you know, I don’t want to vote if I’m not legal. I think that’s going to be a problem. I’m not sure.

You expect us to believe another O'Keefe video?

Fool me once....

Indeed.

Why is it exactly the whacky far right have the vocabulary of an 8th grader who thinks swearing is really 'cool'?

Off-topic dipshit. Just heard Walmart is handing our Obama-Phones today. Run along now.

This is a problem.

You expect us to believe another O'Keefe video?

Fool me once....

Yeah, like you actually watched. Who you kiddin? :cuckoo:

Nor in those who say things like 'negro base.'
So what is it? 'Person of colour'? Are we supposed to refer to Asians and East Indians and Hispanics as "persons of colour? They are all 'coloured'. Ya fucking right asshole.
'Black' is now being condemned by the LIBs. 'Negro' is NEVER to be used! Do not the negroes block vote for LIBs?
You fuck-wits are so stupid you can't even figure out what to call them.

Forum List

Back