Dem Campaign Manager Caught on Video in NC Telling Non-Citizen How to Vote Illegally

They're encouraging them to do something they know to be illegal.
actually, they don't know that. the people are claiming two contradictory things - that they are registered voters and that they are not legal citizens. it's not the campaign worker's job to sort that out.

If they aren't legal citizens they obviously aren't registered to vote.
then there is no problem. if they aren't registered, they can't vote.

But they encouraged them to vote anyway. That shows deception.
Typical liberal attitude.
encouraging registered voters to vote shows deception?

The man in the video told the campaign staffer he wasn't a citizen. The staffer told him not to worry about it and vote anyway. That is a violation of election laws, but you already knew that.

actually, they don't know that. the people are claiming two contradictory things - that they are registered voters and that they are not legal citizens. it's not the campaign worker's job to sort that out.

They're obviously lying if they're not citizens. If the poll workers that F,n stupid they shouldnt be there.
so they're lying about one of two things - either being registered or being illegal. either way, that's not the campaign worker's job to sort out.

The man in the video told the campaign staffer he wasn't a citizen. The staffer told him not to worry about it. That is a violation of election laws, but you already knew that.
so it's your belief that campaign workers should tell registered voters not to vote?

The man in the video told the campaign staffer he wasn't a citizen. The staffer told him not to worry about it. That is a violation of election laws, but you already knew that.
so it's your belief that campaign workers should tell registered voters not to vote?

If he knows he's illegal, yes, and were the illegal voter likely to vote Republican you'd agree.

You do realize that if someone is erroneously purged, they can still cast a provisional ballot, right? But if illegals and felons are not purged they can vote. I would much rather be accidently purged and cast a provisional than allow illegals, or legal aliens vote.
so purge the rolls of illegal voters. what's the problem?
And draw a lawsuit from the DOJ? As they did with Florida when that state tried to purge voter rolls of non residents and the deceased?
Hispanics in Florida in general are Cubans and Republican....

And do you have A LINK to support that comment....

Florida's track record of PURGING via a WIDE sweep encompassing hundreds of thousands of legal voters in their purges IS WELL KNOWN and established.

They're obviously lying if they're not citizens. If the poll workers that F,n stupid they shouldnt be there.
so they're lying about one of two things - either being registered or being illegal. either way, that's not the campaign worker's job to sort out.

But of course they dont discourage it or report it.
Liberals are really showing their ass on this thread.

You fucken libs are encouraging a shooting war with your apparent disregard of voting laws.
Keep it up...but you aint gonna like it when you piss off the real Americans.

You gonna shoot me, bitch? You had better not miss.

I dont miss.

Yeah? How many human kills do you have? I'm all ears.

I've dropped plenty deer at 300 yrds. You're a lot slower....

If he knows he's illegal, yes, and were the illegal voter likely to vote Republican you'd agree.

Bullshit. You won't find a single liberal supporting voter fraud.

But you will find cons supporting voter suppression.

If an illegal vote has been cast......make the arrest.

You fucken libs are encouraging a shooting war with your apparent disregard of voting laws.

I dont miss.

Those dear aiming a gun back at you? That would be awesome!!

But you will find cons supporting voter suppression.

If an illegal vote gas been cast......make the arrest.

But you're just fine with it if they can get away with it...fuck you.

I dont miss.

Those dear aiming a gun back at you? That would be awesome!!

You're none to bright are you?

And yet all you've done today is lash out and make smart ass comments at people who have started threads and made posts with evidence alleging to such fraud. :eusa_hand:

And yet all you've done today is lash out and make smart ass comments at people who have started threads and made posts with evidence alleging to such fraud. :eusa_hand:

Not really. There are a dozen live voter fraud threads going right now. It's silly. All of it is silly. There is no discernible voter fraud. It's weird conspiracy shit. And YOU are buying it.

and how would he know?

I am not defending Republicans

So it merely looks like you're sucking their asses?

but are Dems not admitting they have lost the elections if they can't have illegal voters vote for them... you know, lack of actual citizen support for more welfare programs.

They would be, if they had said such a thing. Since they didn't, you just look dumb.

You brought it up, either you backtrack or you admit "oh shit, I just got owned in the face lolz."

Or I could watch you do a faceplant into a cow patty. That sounds like fun.

Forum List

Back