Delusional Democrat Nadler Still Thinks He Can Impeach Trump

The dems can impeach Trump with a simple majority vote in the House. But they won't. They know that would only help Trump.
They want to generate anti-Trump MSM "fake news" until the 2020 election.
This is typical hyper-partisan politics, and I hope they pay at the polls, especially if the deep state conspirators start going to prison.

FB_IMG_1568451968813.jpg

Nadler must have missed it when AG Barr cleared Trump of any wrongdoing.

<< On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) stated that he believes there is “very strong” evidence on a “dozen” impeachable offenses by President Trump >>

Nadler: 'Very Strong' Evidence on 'A Dozen' Impeachable Offenses | Breitbart
Anyone can see that the syncophant Republicans in the Senate would never convict #TalibanTrump. The Democrats have to take over the Senate first.

<< On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) stated that he believes there is “very strong” evidence on a “dozen” impeachable offenses by President Trump >>
Anyone can see that the syncophant Republicans in the Senate would never convict #TalibanTrump. The Democrats have to take over the Senate first.
Good luck getting 67 Dem Senators.

Echo chamber madness

eyc1X1oPkNPJhaIOtwCrNdyr1RG7Ct7qeokTfBgGSZqqKXVP4PkV_ViptgfWC66sNzJvybzjzP4-GIUBGAF9xuOe9r6-FRZS5Uw-Tvdvk3kGqlg=s0-d

The president talked to the president-elect of Ukraine on July 25. Democrats want to impeach President Donald John Trump for that. They are insane.

They talked themselves into this madness.

A CIA agent they implanted in the White House heard about the call from a friend who knew someone at the beauty shop whose cousin overheard part of someone reading the transcript. The press labeled the Democrat spy a whistle blower.

Considering the quality of his work, it is no wonder the CIA missed 9/11. This thing spun out of control as Democrats talk among themselves.

Barney Frank displayed this on Bill Maher's show. Frank said, "Now we’ve got him for extortion and being an accessory, I believe, to murder."

The real corruption is Biden.

I want them to impeach because I want the Democrats gone. They are crazy. They talked themselves into a frenzy over a phone call. They also are seditious. They oppose making America great again.

Oh holy shit that's funny!!

You just tried to use the second biggest liar ever to soil an office as a source!!!

LSHIDMTAMSFO!!!

You just tried to use the second biggest liar ever to soil an office as a source!!!

LSHIDMTAMSFO!!!

L- listen
S- sweet
H- heart
I- I
D- don’t
M- mind
T- taking
A- a
M- mans
S- stiffy
F- for
O- obie

Well then.

LSHIDMTAMSFO!!!

L- listen
S- sweet
H- heart
I- I
D- don’t
M- mind
T- taking
A- a
M- mans
S- stiffy
F- for
O- obie

Well then.

Laugh
So
Hard
I
Dropped
My
Taco
And
My
Sombrero
Fell
Off

Duh.

The democrats can impeach Trump, then Mitch ignores the impeachment, then the dems lose the House in 2020.
Dems don't understand that. McConnell can make sure Trump remains president even if he is impeached.

The democrats can impeach Trump, then Mitch ignores the impeachment, then the dems lose the House in 2020.
Dems don't understand that. McConnell can make sure Trump remains president even if he is impeached.

They understand that.

They are hoping that if the Senate refuses to convict it will result in a blue wave...

It will not but they hope it will...

They are all on the gravy-train. Even Mitt Romney had a guy on the same board that Hunter Biden was on. I assure you that there is a lot of calculation in process.

The Dems are using Impeachment to suppress GOP voter turnout
The Deep State hatched its plot against Trump very early, and they told us so. “Right after the 2016 election, I read some articles describing people in government who had decided to stay put and secretly sabotage Trump. These articles weren’t exposes written by the right; they were proud confessions from the left, part of the righteous Resistance. We are seeing the fruit of that today.”

Don't underestimate the depth and determination of Trump's support.

Forum List

Back