Deluded Liberal Media Still Saying Trump Lost Popular Vote

I think you were in combat too long….last year.
The mere fact that you are asking for evidence of the illegal alien vote is a laughingstock. Have you no shame ?:slap: The whole world isn't watching you...They are laughing at you. :rolleyes:

All of your "proofs" have been exposed for nonsense. You are dismissed. Thank you for playing. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.
1. Sez you. :laugh: "Dismissed" only within YOUR laughingstock definition of what constitutes proof. I think I'm still waiting for an answer to the question about how you came to think we all would accept that. :biggrin:

2. The mere fact that you are asking for evidence of the illegal alien vote is a laughingstock. Have you no shame ? :slap: The whole world isn't watching you...They are laughing at you. :rolleyes:
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we ended up with Lord Dampnuts as President. Because we have dumbed down America to the point where "Because I said so" is actually considered viable evidence to support the "alternative facts" of the clueless, the uneducated, and the idiotic, who know they are angry, and need an excuse, however irrational, illogical, and evidence-free their excuse may be.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we ended up with Lord Dampnuts as President. Because we have dumbed down America to the point where "Because I said so" is actually considered viable evidence to support the "alternative facts" of the clueless, the uneducated, and the idiotic, who know they are angry, and need an excuse, however irrational, illogical, and evidence-free their excuse may be.
It's not just because I said so. I gave two perfectly valid proofs You're just too programmed into your little, narrow confines, to be able to comprehend. That's YOUR problem.

As for "educated", HA HA HA. I have some experience there. 2 Bachelor's degrees. One masters. + 3 years of college teaching (City University of New York) You mispelled a word. It's spelled MISeducation. (and fools fall for it)

It's not just because I said so. I gave two perfectly valid proofs You're just too programmed into your little, narrow confines, to be able to comprehend. That's YOUR problem.
That's a lie. I dissected your first proof, and your second proof is a 40-year-old alleged self-conducted study with no notes, no data, no report. In effect, "Because I said so,"

As to your alleged education, you are demonstrating no evidence of such an education, either.

That's a lie. I dissected your first proof, and your second proof is a 40-year-old alleged self-conducted study with no notes, no data, no report. In effect, "Because I said so,"

As to your alleged education, you are demonstrating no evidence of such an education, either.
No lie. I gave 2 valid proofs. LOL. They just don't fit YOUR little narrow conception of proof (some liberal, laughabl study) As for what I demonstrate of education, that's just your subjectivity, with no attachment to any objectivity and the whole conversation is RELATIVE.

So now can you show us some proof that fish can swim ? :biggrin:

You provided zero evidence. I mine as well fall asleep, at least then your dream might come true.

You provided not a single link backing up your claim, not a single iota of proof.
HA HA. Liberals amuse me. They define "proof" as a link to some LIBERAL university study, some LIBERAL think tank study, some LIBERAL media report, etc. But common sense ? They never heard of it.

Your definition of proof doesn't rate.

Proof A is all that is necessary. Nothing more. :biggrin:

Proof A

1 Trump said he would deport illegal aliens.

2. Illegal aliens do things illegally. (a way of life for them)

3. There are virtually no barriers to voting illegally.

Note: this is called INTELLIGENCE & Common Sense (conservative evidence)

A second point to consider is the mere fact that you are asking for evidence of illegal aliens voting.
That's a laughingstock. Have you no shame ? LOL. The whole world isn't just watching you. They are :rolleyes: at you. :slap:
You forgot the 4th dimension: Proof.

Ok so its readily apparent the only proof you have is "Listen to me."

If I did that, then liberals have proof that Bush was behind 9/11, that Clinton had a surplus, that the stains on Monicas dress were ice cream....

No lie. I gave 2 valid proofs. LOL. They just don't fit YOUR little narrow conception of proof (some liberal, laughabl study) As for what I demonstrate of education, that's just your subjectivity, with no attachment to any objectivity and the whole conversation is RELATIVE.

So now can you show us some proof that fish can swim ? :biggrin:
To the BOLD: That's because "proof" requires evidence that is true, accurate, and verifiable. I demonstrated that neither of your fake "proofs" were any of those things. Thus they only constitute "proof" to the uneducated for whom "Because I said so" is good enough.

Ok so its readily apparent the only proof you have is "Listen to me."

If I did that, then liberals have proof that Bush was behind 9/11, that Clinton had a surplus, that the stains on Monicas dress were ice cream....
No that's not the only proof. The "listen to me" "proof" is the stuff from liberal think tanks, universities, media etc who laughably strut themselves off as authorities that we all must believe.

The proof (Proof A) is the obvious, and once again >> The mere fact that you are asking for evidence of the illegal alien vote is a laughingstock. Have you no shame ? :slap:

I don't really need to when dealing with elementary level reasoning such as yours.
"Elementary" ? HA HA. Is that what your liberal media/university masters are programming you to say, now ? How pathetic.

Pathetic liberals trying to get the lesser brained among us to believe illegal aliens didn't vote in 2016, by the millions. Next they'll want us to say that fish can't exactly swim. :biggrin:

To the BOLD: That's because "proof" requires evidence that is true, accurate, and verifiable. I demonstrated that neither of your fake "proofs" were any of those things. Thus they only constitute "proof" to the uneducated for whom "Because I said so" is good enough.
NO, you did NOT demonstrate that. Not at all. Quite the contrary i demonstrated that my Proof A is 100% true, accurate, verifiable,and UNDENIABLE. By objective people that is. One doesn't expect a liberal robot to say anything other than what his his university masters have programmed him to say.

And I already trashed your empty "Because I said so," line. :rolleyes: Ho hum.

obviously you have never attended a university...glad to see you man up and admit that.
YOU admitted it. I didn't. :slap: :laugh:

I do, however "admit" that I was a liberal for many years, until I finally came to my senses in 2009, after the Fort Hood shooting attack.

Forum List

Back