Deluded Liberal Media Still Saying Trump Lost Popular Vote

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
LOL. I have to start this OP with a laugh. Yesterday, deluded substitute Meet the Press host, Andrea Mitchell, referring to President Trump, said “he lost the popular vote”. Sheeesh!

I don’t think Andrea Mitchell was deliberately speaking words she considered to be false. I suspect that she is just so inundated with liberal propaganda, and liberasl constantly repeating this nonsense, that it is automatic to her.

So, for the ten thousandth time, clearly Trump won the true AMERICAN popular vote, and by a wide margin. Only a total cretin would think that millions of illegal aliens didn’t vote in the 2016 election. Although there are a number of vested interests who gain from the presence of illegal aliens, and they too are actors in the importation and protection of illegal aliens, it is the political interests and actions of Democrats that is primary.

The illegals are accepted for their votes, protected (sanctuary cities) for their votes, and legislated (amnesty) for their votes. In return, millions of illegal aliens go to the polls, and vote for Democrats.

If the Trump administration does what they should be doing (ie. mass deporting millions of illegal aliens, and stopping them from voting), we’ll most likely see an interesting change in popular voting results in upcoming elections, heavily favoring Republicans.

What narrative Democrats will whip up in response to that, is anybody’s guess.

Glad you cleared that up for everybody. So, if Trump doesn't throw all those illegal voters in jail, does that mean he's a crook too? If it is so obvious who did it, why aren't they rounding up all those illegal voters now?

The numbers are liberal! :badgrin:

As in the rest of life, mostly just the rational numbers. I hear PI is a flaming Trump supporter. mostly because it is just a little better than a 3, and nobody knows how much it is really worth.

Glad you cleared that up for everybody. So, if Trump doesn't throw all those illegal voters in jail, does that mean he's a crook too? If it is so obvious who did it, why aren't they rounding up all those illegal voters now?
They ARE. Ever hear of DEPORTATION ? What cave have you been living in ? :rolleyes:

As in the rest of life, mostly just the rational numbers. I hear PI is a flaming Trump supporter. mostly because it is just a little better than a 3, and nobody knows how much it is really worth.
Nor do they know what the hell you're talking about

LOL. I have to start this OP with a laugh. Yesterday, deluded substitute Meet the Press host, Andrea Mitchell, referring to President Trump, said “he lost the popular vote”. Sheeesh!

I don’t think Andrea Mitchell was deliberately speaking words she considered to be false. I suspect that she is just so inundated with liberal propaganda, and liberasl constantly repeating this nonsense, that it is automatic to her.

So, for the ten thousandth time, clearly Trump won the true AMERICAN popular vote, and by a wide margin. Only a total cretin would think that millions of illegal aliens didn’t vote in the 2016 election. Although there are a number of vested interests who gain from the presence of illegal aliens, and they too are actors in the importation and protection of illegal aliens, it is the political interests and actions of Democrats that is primary.

The illegals are accepted for their votes, protected (sanctuary cities) for their votes, and legislated (amnesty) for their votes. In return, millions of illegal aliens go to the polls, and vote for Democrats.

If the Trump administration does what they should be doing (ie. mass deporting millions of illegal aliens, and stopping them from voting), we’ll most likely see an interesting change in popular voting results in upcoming elections, heavily favoring Republicans.

upload_2017-5-8_11-8-14.png

Sound familiar and liberals can't get why we are seeing this Country shredded and their brainwashed minds
They ware wanting just what Communist countries are they are just to out of it to see what lays right before their faces. Their only knowing defense say it's a conspiracy, it's a lie, or use the source. It's all they have , it's the only pre programmed weak minded response. The Gov. gave it to them LOL

And this is all why they Deny Trump's win. They have no clue there are more of us than them.

They ARE. Ever hear of DEPORTATION ? What cave have you been living in ? :rolleyes:
Well, no.That is a different situation. Deporting immigrants is happening regardless of whether the victims voted illegally. I'm talking specifically about illegal voters. That is a serious crime,and I'm wanting to know what you think Trump is going to do about those people regardless of where they came from, or how they got here. Time to put up or shut up.

Nor do they know what the hell you're talking about

You're a right wing Trump supporter. I really didn't expect you to understand anyway.

Deluded Liberal Media Still Saying Trump Lost Popular Vote

Because he did, dumb ass.
Per The Cook Report:

ClintonTrumpOthersClinton %Trump %Others % Dem '12 MarginDem '16 MarginMargin ShiftTotal '12 Votes
Total '16 Votes
Raw Votes vs. '12
Total65,844,61062,979,63648.20%46.10%5.70% 3.90%2.10%-1.80%129,075,630 136,628,459 2,573,165 11.9%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Damn those libruls for pushing a narrative based on actual, verifiable, demonstrable facts. Illegals voted? How many? And what demonstrable, verifiable evidence is there to support the number you offer?

just the familiar FAKE QUOTE from the FAKE NEWS Right!!!
If the Right couldn't lie, the Right couldn't breathe.

fake is only in the brains filled with holes who still have their heads stuck up the democratic politcal systems and their asses. Try pulling your head out you've been up them way to long.
No wonder you can tell real history information from CNN .

just the familiar FAKE QUOTE from the FAKE NEWS Right!!!
If the Right couldn't lie, the Right couldn't breathe.

fake is only in the brains filled with holes who still have their heads stuck up the democratic politcal systems and their asses. Try pulling your head out you've been up them way to long.
No wonder you can tell real history information from CNN .

After it was spoken of so warmly by so many right wingers, I got a copy of that book, but I haven't gotten to that part yet. Which chapter is that in? I'll look ahead.

I'm still waiting for the evidence to come in... The evidence that 3 million illegals voted. I saw 2 red states had investigated and found only 10s of cases of fraudulent registration and not all voted.

Heck I would take any evidence of anything Trump has every said. That would be an achievement for him. At this point I accept that whatever he says explicitly is an exaggeration to make himself look better.

I'm still waiting for the evidence to come in... The evidence that 3 million illegals voted. I saw 2 red states had investigated and found only 10s of cases of fraudulent registration and not all voted.

Heck I would take any evidence of anything Trump has every said. That would be an achievement for him. At this point I accept that whatever he says explicitly is an exaggeration to make himself look better.

There is no evidence. This nonsense is for the Alex Jones conspiracy crowd.

Forum List

Back