Delta staff tell California couple they could be jailed if 2 yr old doesn't give up his seat

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-5-4_10-45-50.png

Delta staff 'tell California couple they could be jailed' | Daily Mail Online

A California couple were told they'd be sent to jail if they did not give up their two-year-old son's seat on a Delta flight, they have claimed.

Brian and Brittany Schear allege they were also told their children would be taken from them, and have now demanded an apology.

===================================================================

Awwww look at the environment you moron liberals have created awwwww aren't you proud of your pathetic idiot selves.
By giving up your FREEDOM TO FEEL SAFE FROM FAKE BOOGIE MEN THI SIS WHAT YOU GET and you all deserve what you voted for as you were warned what was coming FOOLS!!! 911 worked well on the sheep.

• Banned
clearly the fault of da libruls. thx 4 sharing, conspiracytard.

They are the only ones too weak to keep their Country and were brainwashed using " TERRORIST FEAR" wth do you think we get legally molested at the airports for. . because the loons feel it would make them safer to get felt out because why omg a bomb just might be in a babies diaper.............
just how liberals can't connect the dots and bring everything into one.

I saw this talked about tonight on Inside Edition. If the family did not get their money back at least then may Delta be the next airline to take a nose dive. They are already in the dog house for kicking that one man off their flight for not being able to hold his wee any longer.

God bless you and him and the Schear family always!!!

Holly

Did any of you watch the video accompanying the reports? The man was being a jerk. His older son was not on the flight. The child was checked in as a lap baby. That was no longer his seat that he claimed he for which he paid. The airline can fill that seat anyway they want.

The family deserves nothing. They do not have the right to delay a flight because they feel like being a jerk!

Admiral is right. The seat was purchased for his older son who was not on that flight because he had taken an earlier flight. The seat was not in that babys name, so he couldn't hold it. Sorry. Delta was right in this case. He bought the seat, but just like any other passenger that doesn't show up, it can be given to someone else.

They'll pay him hush money because it went "viral" but they did nothing wrong. Passengers can't fly if their name isn't on the manifest.

Gotta love the media. Reporting it as "2 year old forced to give up seat" not "baby checked on as lap baby not allowed to remain in seat that could be used for another passenger."

LOL. Really? I'd sue this airline. Did they not learn anything from United?

What makes Delta employees the police or lawyers?

Did any of you watch the video accompanying the reports? The man was being a jerk. His older son was not on the flight. The child was checked in as a lap baby. That was no longer his seat that he claimed he for which he paid. The airline can fill that seat anyway they want.

The family deserves nothing. They do not have the right to delay a flight because they feel like being a jerk!

If that's correct then I agree with you

that man and his family are jerks

I find it funny that some families in airplanes think that because they have a 2 year old child they can sit him/her wherever they want for the whole flight .....without paying for the seat.

Morons shouldn't fly.

Admiral is right. The seat was purchased for his older son who was not on that flight because he had taken an earlier flight. The seat was not in that babys name, so he couldn't hold it. Sorry. Delta was right in this case. He bought the seat, but just like any other passenger that doesn't show up, it can be given to someone else.

If I PAID for a multiple seats I can put whoever the fuck I want in those seats. If I have tickets for 3 seats they're mine to use and Delta or any airline doesn't have a right to re-sell those seats because I paid for them. The airline doesn't and shouldn't have the right to double dip on ticket sales... You're using the seats you paid for, it doesn't matter if its an infant or your fat friend. Obviously congress needs to grab the airlines by the throats and tell them to smarten the fuck up.

Yeah the airlines ask for people's names when you purchase the tickets, but that's more for security reasons than it is for assigning a specific seat to a person. You mean to tell me that your family sits in the exact seats that were purchased instead of just sitting in any of the seats you purchased for your flight? So if your wife sits in 3B even though you purchased 3A for her and 3B for you (but you bought both) you'd throw a fit about it?

You sound like a God damn idiot.

Let me make it clear again. If the airline profits from selling seat 3B to John Doe, but John Doe doesn't show up, the airline should allow the person who paid for the seat to fill it with another person, in this case, the baby. The airline shouldn't be allowed to sell seat 3B twice and make even more money... Just no. Did Delta give a refund to the original ticket buyer? Of course not, so they have no right to re-sell that seat.

Last edited:
^^^ This. The seat was paid for, and the purchaser was using it. Screw these arrogant asshole airline gimps and their shithead 'policies'. If somebody wanted to buy a whole row of seats and paid for them to keep from having to sit next to some idiots and keeps them empty, tough for the airline; they're his.

^Their son took an earlier flight, so that ticket that they paid for was used for the earlier flight. The seat was no longer theirs. It seems like a pretty simple concept...

^Their son took an earlier flight, so that ticket that they paid for was used for the earlier flight. The seat was no longer theirs. It seems like a pretty simple concept...
did it say that the son who flew earlier USED the ticket for later to purchase his new flight's seat?

^^^ Exactly. If the seat that their baby was in was still a seat that they had paid for, well then they do not owe the airline anything.

God bless you and the family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back