Delta and United ditch NRA

These companies offered 5 or 10 percent discounts. No huge loss to anyone. This will be like every other liberal tantrum. Companies make a huge statement about cutting ties, then sneak back.

Breaking: Liberals attack free speech and the U.S. Constitution, foment mob rule.
Whoa so clever :itsok:

We have the 2nd amendment on our side, choke on it. :eusa_dance:
Yes, thanks to the founders for making sure to note that guns should be "well regulated" :thup:

Good luck with that SCOTUS argument, here I'll just laugh in your face now and get the mocking out of the way :auiqs.jpg:

I am a gun owner and companies being on that list will play 0% into if I give them my business or not.

Then you deserve it when the police come and kick in your door to confiscate your firearms. Or are you one of the gutless ones who will willingly turn them in

The NRA is not keeping the police from coming and kicking in my door to confiscate take my guns. I am embarrassed for you since you seem to think they are.

Case law is clear that the 2d Amendment is good to go, that Americans may own and bare arms, and that gun regulations are constitutional.

Breaking: Liberals attack free speech and the U.S. Constitution, foment mob rule.

Yes, thanks to the founders for making sure to note that guns should be "well regulated" :thup:

Good luck with that SCOTUS argument, here I'll just laugh in your face now and get the mocking out of the way :auiqs.jpg:
The assault weapon ban can be put back in place any time. When Trump is done giving Democrats the government back, it will probably be a priority.

Funny. The radical NRA is not mentioned in the 2nd Amendment.

The NRA lives rent free in your head clown.

Well, they sort of used to when I was a member for many years - until they turned batshit crazy after being hijacked by radicals in 1977.

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby

The assault weapon ban can be put back in place any time. When Trump is done giving Democrats the government back, it will probably be a priority.

You idiot do you have any clue how many so called assault weapons Obama sold over the past 8 years? Go ahead try to ban them now :auiqs.jpg:

.Companies Dumping NRA

Great news! Hope many more will follow.

So long as these companies are willing to lose the business of NRA members and other gun owners, good for them

I am a gun owner and companies being on that list will play 0% into if I give them my business or not.

Many responsible gun owners will - including me.

I do not play the boycott game. I base who I give my money to on what the company has to offer, not some stupid political shit like this.

Forum List

Back