<delete post>

I like his trade, he is not the establishment, doesn't give a shit and he is focused on American interests.
That's enough for me. But I still might not vote for him. Gary Johnson is a very possible.

already posted. do you people ever use search?

and the only ones who are voting for chumps are you democrat voters who got chumped into ONLY TWO CHOICE that your party picked for you. chumps and losers you all should look in mirror

and the only ones who are voting for chumps are you democrat voters who got chumped into ONLY TWO CHOICE that your party picked for you. chumps and losers you all should look in mirror
Did you not see that I requested it to be deleted?

I didn't, sorry about that. You could have asked the mods they be merged instead of delete. I still stand by who the chumps are and it's not Trump or Republicans.

I didn't, sorry about that. You could have asked the mods they be merged instead of delete. I still stand by who the chumps are and it's not Trump or Republicans.
Good point. It's the trump supporters.

Forum List

Back