Delay Issued Warrant for Arrest!

A

archangel

A texas court on Wednesday issued a warrant for former House Majority Leader Tom Delay...bail set at $10,000

see whole story at www.newsmax.com scroll down to Delay story

Hey Archie,

Haven't you said one or two (or two thousand) times that you are an experienced law enforcement agent? Saddle up your horsie, strap on your six gun and round up that scoundrel! :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns:

Nuc said:
Hey Archie,

Haven't you said one or two (or two thousand) times that you are an experienced law enforcement agent? Saddle up your horsie, strap on your six gun and round up that scoundrel! :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns:

think I will leave that job up to you...after all you are the self imposed Sheriff of the...'Pussy Posse" :gay: (see I took your icon lead!)

Read an AP article yesterday (can't seem to find it now) which stated that the principal henchman in charge of this particular vendetta offered DeLay a misdemeanor charge, which DeLay flatly refused. This is all bullshit, and the American people can smell it.

musicman said:
Read an AP article yesterday (can't seem to find it now) which stated that the principal henchman in charge of this particular vendetta offered DeLay a misdemeanor charge, which DeLay flatly refused. This is all bullshit, and the American people can smell it.

will be a interesting next few weeks!

archangel said:
will be a interesting next few weeks!

That it will, my friend. Someone's going to come out of this looking like an asshole. I've got my popcorn ready!

musicman said:
That it will, my friend. Someone's going to come out of this looking like an asshole. I've got my popcorn ready!

and lotsa Bud Light...opp's should not have said that nuc and clay will be on me like a fly on shit! :eek:

archangel said:
and lotsa Bud Light...opp's should not have said that nuc and clay will be on me like a fly on shit! :eek:

Try Guinness instead. A couple of those and you may regain your interest in sex.

:funnyface :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :flameth:

Nuc said:
Try Guinness instead. A couple of those and you may regain your interest in sex.

:funnyface :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :flameth:

I buy American only whenever possible...and my sex life is just fine...thank you very much! :2guns:

archangel said:
I buy American only whenever possible...and my sex life is just fine...thank you very much! :2guns:

Butt Light? That's a ladies drink. Rogue Brewery from Oregon makes a nice stout if you want to drink American.

Nuc said:
Butt Light? That's a ladies drink. Rogue Brewery from Oregon makes a nice stout if you want to drink American.

Iv'e tried Nevada Ale...still I like Bud Light...Coors Light in Winter cause it is too green in the Summer months...and if the girls like it too...so what!

musicman said:

I think there is more interest in having a mug shot to circulate for the next 20 years even if there is no crime.

gop_jeff said:
Bud light? I thought you guys were talking about beer...

like West Pointers never induldged in Bud or Coors light or regular? Hey when I was in Germany in the Army I used to smuggle in Olympia for Gods sake...just a American thing to do...LOL :eek:

NATO AIR said:
this is all just getting ridiculous.

look at it like a commercial break...not all the facts are in...just killing time until the matinee...and look who is talking here he who asks for advice on relationships between ports(pun)! :slap:

Bonnie said:
I think there is more interest in having a mug shot to circulate for the next 20 years even if there is no crime.

Too damn right, Bonnie. And true to liberal form, as well: symbolism over substance.

Forum List

Back