Deja vu all over again

I do now!

Can we call them flying monkeys instead?

I like monkeys.

MonkeyAss.gif

It really is a good add. I was hoping someone would do something with that particular statement. After all Obama used it against McCain. It's his own fault if he says something he knows will be used against him in the arena of public opinion.

You really don't get it?

The whole point was to use the dope's own words AGAINST him. The closer the parallel structure, the more telling the point.

Excellent ad.

Yep, but in reality, most people won't put the two ads together, what they really need to do, is make that ad into a minute long ad and show the Obama part first then show, the second part on its heals.

Immie

LOL. Well, I think that we should use some clips of Governor Romney explaining the advantages of his health care plan for Massechusetts. And then his critisisms of the present federal health care program. And of his endorsements of efforts to alleviete global warming emissions as Governor, and his denial of the same as a candidate.

You gotta hand it to the left wing 24/7 investigative reporting of (only) republicans. The source, "business insider", is a left leaning blog associated with Huffington which is supplied by a tax exempt left wing propaganda site, Media Matters which is funded in part by George Soros.

LOL. Well, I think that we should use some clips of Governor Romney explaining the advantages of his health care plan for Massechusetts. And then his critisisms of the present federal health care program. And of his endorsements of efforts to alleviete global warming emissions as Governor, and his denial of the same as a candidate.

Oh, I LOVE his latest announcement.

Mitt Romney: Insurance companies should be allowed to deny coverage for pre-existing conditions - NY Daily News

So much of the federal healthcare law is patterned after Romney's plan, that he would have a problem defending his position.

Forum List

Back