Dehumanization: Palestinians' most powerful enemy

P F Tinmore, et al,

There is no double standard.

OK, but that fits Israel much better that it fits Hamas.

Why the double standard?
(COMMENT)

HAMAS is the aggressor. It starts a series of confrontations then whines when they get punch in the month.

HAMAS is not the victim. It is HAMAS that has declared Jihad.

Most Respectfully,
R

What do you think Jihad is Rocco?
It is not declaring war. Jihad is a "Holy Mission". You can have a Jihad to ensure all homeless people have a bed and food to sustain them. You can have a Jihad to ensure villages have clean water to drink. You can have Jihad to prevent an invader from annexing more of your land.

Hamas is a resistance organisation. They are not clean. But they are no where near as dirty as the savage military and civilian forces arranged against them to steal their land, water, money, mineral wealth and lives.

Primitive? Primitive is sending state of the weaponry jet fighters, armor, naval artillery and soldiers to murder hundreds of children just because they are of a different religion.
Great I'm glad you agree with my point, now before you start a new subject to debate please make sure you fully understand the definition of primitive with hater.

Do you know what the French and Italian Resistance did to Nazi and Fascist collaborators? What's the difference?

To be honest I don't,but I don't think you know what THEY are doing to Palestinians so comparisons won't be necessary, this is brutal and inhumane behavior, which is why I believe that only one side step from Israel could end the conflict.

Collaborators are traitors and are complicit in murder. Should they expect flowers and candy?

Fair Trial, not instant execution at dawn, you little primitive.

Primitive? Primitive is sending state of the weaponry jet fighters, armor, naval artillery and soldiers to murder hundreds of children just because they are of a different religion.
Great I'm glad you agree with my point, now before you start a new subject to debate please make sure you fully understand the definition of primitive with hater.

Do you know what the French and Italian Resistance did to Nazi and Fascist collaborators? What's the difference?

To be honest I don't,but I don't think you know what THEY are doing to Palestinians so comparisons won't be necessary, this is brutal and inhumane behavior, which is why I believe that only one side step from Israel could end the conflict.

Collaborators are traitors and are complicit in murder. Should they expect flowers and candy?

Par for the course in those situations. There were no trials for Nazi collaborators. Shot on the spot, usually.

Par for the course in those situations. There were no trials for Nazi collaborators. Shot on the spot, usually.

Not suspects, but a convicted collaborators, spare me the comparisons, this is not a spy game like what you used to see in the movies,this is a fear and act of "Yahuud! " with pointing fingers and later on after some torturing of the suspect a shot in the head, it is obvious and expected act of panic.
One theoretical question, wouldn't it be far more productive AND expected from a terrorist organization to use them as a bargain card? We all know the answer to that.

Not suspects, but a convicted collaborators, spare me the comparisons, this is not a spy game like what you used to see in the movies,this is a fear and act of "Yahuud! " with pointing fingers and later on after some torturing of the suspect a shot in the head, it is obvious and expected act of panic.
One theoretical question, wouldn't it be far more productive AND expected from a terrorist organization to use them as a bargain card? We all know the answer to that.

Collaborators are more often than not, summarily executed, no trial. The French did it, the Italians did it. Quit trying to present the Palestinians as any different in their treatment of collaborators.

"France punished many Nazi collaborators: 9,000 were summarily executed...."

Vichy on Trial - New York Times

Collaborators are more often than not, summarily executed, no trial. The French did it, the Italians did it. Quit trying to present the Palestinians as any different in their treatment of collaborators.

You are amusingly stupid, Again.
I'll try a different approach, caught collaborating or spying is one thing.
Suspected for collaborating or spying is something else, I keep trying to tell you that but you simply post a NAZI-ISRAEL comparison when it is not necessary although we are in different time and the only one to be compared with the Nazis are the radical Islamics.

P F Tinmore, et al,

There is no double standard.

OK, but that fits Israel much better that it fits Hamas.

Why the double standard?
(COMMENT)

HAMAS is the aggressor. It starts a series of confrontations then whines when they get punch in the month.

HAMAS is not the victim. It is HAMAS that has declared Jihad.

Most Respectfully,
R

What do you think Jihad is Rocco?
It is not declaring war. Jihad is a "Holy Mission". You can have a Jihad to ensure all homeless people have a bed and food to sustain them. You can have a Jihad to ensure villages have clean water to drink. You can have Jihad to prevent an invader from annexing more of your land.

Hamas is a resistance organisation. They are not clean. But they are no where near as dirty as the savage military and civilian forces arranged against them to steal their land, water, money, mineral wealth and lives.
Jihad is "All means necessary " for Allah, religious war of fanatics, nothing else.

Suspected for collaborating or spying is something else, I keep trying to tell you that but you simply post a NAZI-ISRAEL comparison when it is not necessary although we are in different time and the only one to be compared with the Nazis are the radical Islamics.

Just stop it, you are talking nonsense. The point is the Palestinians are doing nothing different than what the French Resistance did to suspected collaborators. The Palestinians collaborating with the Israeli Jew occupiers are no different than the French that collaborated with the Nazi occupiers.

Just stop it, you are talking nonsense. The point is the Palestinians are doing nothing different than what the French Resistance did to suspected collaborators. The Palestinians collaborating with the Israeli Jew occupiers are no different than the French that collaborated with the Nazi occupiers.
So I'm talking nonsense? Fine lets go with your claim for once.
The Palestinians that ''collaborate'' with Israel know very well how Hamas treat the Palestinians, they probably had friends in Israel or even family, they know Hamas is the one to blame and they also know that they cannot do much but secretly assist Israel taking down the terrorists by providing intelligence.
All of them? so be it.
The second option is that they are NOT ''collaborators'' but poor innocents that had no alibi yesterday and been tortured to the moment the Hamas promised to keep their identity hidden for their family, and execute them after they were begging to die, or in some cases executed them without a reason because some high commander suspected so.
All of them? so be it.
You choose.
Both scenarios happened in OUR TIME not 50 years ago, and stop comparing Israel to the Nazis, we are not the one trying to force some ideology on the others, but the radical Islamic regime, so wake up.

P F Tinmore, et al,

"In human behavior, denialism is exhibited by individuals choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid dealing with an uncomfortable truth." Denying reality doesn't actually change the reality.

The reality is: COUNCIL DECISION 2014/483/CFSP of 22 July 2014 Item #9: ‘Hamas’, including ‘Hamas-Izz al-Din al-Qassem’.

Are you still pimping that terrorist name calling crap?
(COMMENT)

While I agree, the designation is not mine. It is what it is: HAMAS is a terrorist organization.
Even Egypt:

An Egyptian court has banned all activities by the Palestinian militant group Hamas in Egypt. Cairo’s relations with the group have fallen apart since president Morsi’s military-backed ouster. SOURCE LINK

Most Respectfully,
R

The reality is as I've explained before is that the EU CFSP is the "official position" of the EU; individual member states can, and do ignore it, "unofficially". Egypt's experiment with democracy has now crashed and burned leaving a Saudi sponsored and financed dictatorship in place that has suppressed and murdered its opposition. That is the reality, if you want to see who is denying reality, I respectfully suggest you look in the mirror.

So, jihad is whatever two-faced muslims want it to be, of course.

Palistanians and their cheersquad should stop driveling and bitching about "due process", indeed.

It's caled "nuance" something clearly far beyond your intellectual capabilities.

Egypt's experiment with democracy has now crashed and burned leaving a Saudi sponsored and financed dictatorship in place that has suppressed and murdered its opposition.
That is, egyptian experiment with muslim nutter broz, having run the state into the ground, pooped.

Egypt's experiment with democracy has now crashed and burned leaving a Saudi sponsored and financed dictatorship in place that has suppressed and murdered its opposition.
That is, egyptian experiment with muslim nutter broz, having run the state into the ground, pooped.

If you have a "democratic process" and don't like the government, you wait until the next election and dump their sorry arses. You don't stage a military coup, arrest the opposition and slaughter your own people when they demonstrate against your coup d'etat. The West "bitches" about Assad and IS, but when Sissi does it, "urm...it's an internal Egyptian matter, nothing to do with us...."

It's caled "nuance" something clearly far beyond your intellectual capabilities.
It's called "duplicity", i.e. deceitfulness in speech or conduct; double-dealing, of course. Two-facedness, as Bassam Tibbi described it. Besides, intellectual and arab cheerleading are quite incompatible occupations, of course.

Challenger, et al,

Yes, the EU CFSP is an "official" position. It doesn't make it any less invalid.

I'm not so sure that individual members ignore it. I'm not sure where you get that information. The EU is the collective of the individual state members. If the preponderance of the EU States individually disagreed, then in the collective --- they would have not included HAMAS as a terrorist state.

EXCERPT: The EU is extremely concerned at the continued escalation of violence in Gaza and calls
for an immediate cessation of the hostilities based on a return to the November 2012
ceasefire agreement. In this regard the EU welcomes on-going efforts by regional partners,
and in particular by Egypt, and reiterates its readiness to provide the necessary support to
this end.
The EU strongly condemns the indiscriminate firing of rockets into Israel by Hamas and
militant groups in the Gaza Strip, directly harming civilians. These are criminal and
unjustifiable acts. The EU calls on Hamas to immediately put an end to these acts and to
renounce violence. All terrorist groups in Gaza must disarm. The EU strongly condemns
calls on the civilian population of Gaza to provide themselves as human shields.
(12091/14 PR CO 41 PRESS RELEASE Council meeting Foreign Affairs --- Brussels, 22 July 2014)
P F Tinmore, et al,

"In human behavior, denialism is exhibited by individuals choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid dealing with an uncomfortable truth." Denying reality doesn't actually change the reality.

The reality is: COUNCIL DECISION 2014/483/CFSP of 22 July 2014 Item #9: ‘Hamas’, including ‘Hamas-Izz al-Din al-Qassem’.

Are you still pimping that terrorist name calling crap?
(COMMENT)

While I agree, the designation is not mine. It is what it is: HAMAS is a terrorist organization.
Even Egypt:

An Egyptian court has banned all activities by the Palestinian militant group Hamas in Egypt. Cairo’s relations with the group have fallen apart since president Morsi’s military-backed ouster. SOURCE LINK

Most Respectfully,
R

The reality is as I've explained before is that the EU CFSP is the "official position" of the EU; individual member states can, and do ignore it, "unofficially". Egypt's experiment with democracy has now crashed and burned leaving a Saudi sponsored and financed dictatorship in place that has suppressed and murdered its opposition. That is the reality, if you want to see who is denying reality, I respectfully suggest you look in the mirror.
(COMMENT)

The EU has many reasons for what they do. Many of the individual members have a significant number of Muslims in their countries and are intimidated by the potential for violence within their domestic concern (a key factor in a terrorism determination). Don't believe for a moment that the lack of initiative on the part of individual EU members is a show of support for HAMAS or any of its terrorist, Jihadist, or Fedayeen associations. Several EU Members are very concerned that the any counter-terrorism support against HAMAS (and associates) would have an adverse impact on their domestic security.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back